Sunday, December 6, 2009

Student Visa Australia

Student Visa Australia

Student visas Australia :

Tens of thousands of students come to beautiful Australia every year to take advantage of the high-level of education. The process to obtain a visa depends on your country of origin.

Australia has agreements with certain countries - called Gazetted Countries. If you are a national of a Gazetted Country, a visa will be easier to obtain.

Students from Non-Gazetted Countries will normally be required to obtain a "Favourable Genuiness Assessment" (FGA) from the Australian Embassy before applying to the educational institution for acceptance.

You can be granted a student visa only if you wish to undertake a registered course or part of a registered course on a full-time basis.

A registered course is an education or training course offered by an Australian education provider who is registered with the Australian Government to offer courses to overseas students.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.


Immigration Information