Sunday, July 10, 2011

South Korea Work Visa

South Korea Working Visa 

South Korea Work Visa

If you need a work visa in South Korea, whether you are a business or individual, having the best treatment for your case with a dedicated team of experts with a click of a button to make your visa application as smooth and fast as possible. Take our free trial today and see for yourself how we can help.

South Korea is a diverse country and offers many types of work visas, some of which can be found below. Apply for a visa to work in Korea is a difficult process. Cut the terminology of immigration by taking our free assessment now simple to see where you need a visa.

Visa short-term Employment

If you plan to work in Korea for 90 days or less, you can apply for a visa for short-term employment. These types of visas are usually attributed to artists and athletes performing in the country for a limited period only or business and research professionals who wish to work temporarily in Korea.

Professional Work Visa

If you want to work in South Korea on a more permanent basis, you can apply for a visa for professional use. This type of work visa for South Korea is usually given to doctors, medical interns, business people invited to work in the country, and pilots of aircraft registered by the Ministry of Construction and Transport.

Foreign language trainer visa (visa or E2, Korea)

The "language monitor" category in South Korea work visa is granted to language teachers have agreed to work in schools at the elementary level and above. The main condition is that applicants must have a bachelor's degree or higher and a teaching degree on the subject from his home country. Take the discretion to begin implementing today.

Working Holiday Visa

Normally, if you are aged between 18 and 25 (more for certain nationalities), and from a country that has signed the tourism employment, you may request a working holiday visa in Korea. Find out if your home is signed by making the overall evaluation free visas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.


Immigration Information