Friday, November 20, 2009

Children Born Outside The UK After 31 December 1982

This section explains how children born overseas to British Citizens can acquire British Citizenship.

Contents :

Changes Brought In By The British Nationality Act 1981

British Citizenship By Descent Or Otherwise

Children Who Are Born In The United Kingdom Or A Qualifying Territory to Britis Citizens Otherwise By Descent

Children who are born outside the United Kingdom and qualifying territories to British citizens otherwise than by descent

Children Are Not British citizens If Born Outside The United Kingdom And Qualifying Territories To British Citizens By Descent

Children who are born to parents in Crown and similar types of service

List Of Crown And Services Designated By The Home Secretary.

Worker Registration Scheme In UK

The purpose of this guide is to explain how nationals of the new EU member states can live and work in the United Kingdom under the new Worker Registration Scheme.Please note that this guide only applies to you if you are a national of one of the following countries: Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia or Slovenia. You do not need to apply under the registration scheme if you are a Citizen of Cyprus or Malta.

Worker Registration Scheme In UK

Entering the UK

Upon arrival at a UK port-of-entry you will need to show your passport or identity card and go through the EU/EEA queue if arriving at a British port or airport. You may travel to the UK with your immediate family (spouse, children, dependent relatives if you are not on student status, and non-EU unmarried partners if they meet immigration regulations). If any of your family is not an EU/EEA national, then they must apply for an EEA family permit at the British Embassy in their home country before travelling to the UK.

Residence Permits
You are entitled to apply for a residence permit confirming that you have full rights of free movement within the EU if you meet the following requirements:
You are a citizen of Malta or Cyprus working in the UK; or

You are a citizen of another EU new member country (as above) and you have been working in the UK legally for at least 12 months without a break. This is possible as of 1 May 2005; or

You are working as a self-employed person in the UK (in which case you must register with Inland Revenue as soon as you arrive in the UK); or

You are living in the UK as a full-time student, or as a retired or self-sufficient person.

Canada Study Permits,Study in Canada,Finding a school in Canada

With more than 130,000 foreign students coming on student visas to Canada every year, Canada offers a diverse international student community. To study in Canada or any other foreign country is an adventure and a challenge, and you should give careful consideration to where you wish to study in Canada to ensure it is a positive experience. This is something you should do before you even start to apply for your student visa to Canada.

Canada Study Permits,Study in Canada,Finding a school in Canada

Finding a school :

Make sure you apply early for your course of study in Canada. Apply at least six months early to primary and secondary schools. University and college students should apply a year before they want to start their studies. Each post-secondary school has its own set of rules on how to apply, and decides what level of English or French you will need to be accepted.

The school you select will be able to tell you about:

How much it costs to apply.
Tuition fees to study in Canada at the school of your choice
Health insurance
Rent and how much it will cost to live in Canada

What language tests are needed.?

Fill out the application form for the school or schools of your choice, and submit it according to the instructions provided. If the school admits you as a student, they will send you a letter of acceptance. You need a letter of acceptance in order to apply for a Study Permit (a student visa for Canada).


Welcome to Migration pk site it contain information for the visas for all over the world. Our goal is to provide you with professional, competent and experienced service which will help you accomplish your personal immigration goals. Use the extensive resources and guidelines that we provide here to learn more about temporary permanent visas, residence, citizenship and more. You can keep up to date with changes in immigration laws as they may affect you and your family personally. You will benefit from the convenience of a complete "one-stop" migration service, including professional assistance with residence visa processing, official qualification and trades recognition, business migration, job search, and re-settlement services.

UK Immigration:

Our goals are to bring communities together and improve the UK's competitiveness as a destination for travel, trade, migration and investment through programmers which prevent immigration abuse, deliver value for money and earn public confidence.

USA Immigration:

A citizen of a foreign country, wishing to enter the U.S., generally must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. The type of visa you must have is defined by immigration law, and relates to the purpose of your travel.

Australia Immigration:

If you are planning a holiday visit or a short business trip to Australia, you will need to apply for either a visa or an ETA (Electronic Travel Authority). An ETA will let you spend up to three months in Australia. There are a number of visa options available for people who want to migrate permanently to Australia and who have the required skills and qualifications.

Canada Immigration:

Canada welcomes you as a tourist, student or temporary worker. Every year, more than 35 million people visit Canada to enjoy the many opportunities.


Immigration Information