Your sponsor will send a letter of invitation to you for a visit to Canada. Then submit this letter to the Canadian embassy or consulate of your country when you visit your Visa Canada.
The invitation letter must contain the following information about you:
A. Your whole name.
2. Date of birth.
3. Your address and phone number.
4. His relationship to you.
5. The reason of the visit.
6. How long a person who mean to stay in Canada.
7. Details of housing and living expenses.
8. The date on which it intends to leave Canada.
Invitation letter for Canadian visit visa must include the following information about your sponsor:
A. His / her full name.
2. His / her date of birth.
3. His / her address and phone number in Canada.
4. His / her profession.
5. His / her status, whether he is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
6. Photocopy of evidence of sponsor status in Canada. For example, Canadian birth certificate if he was born in Canada or Canadian citizenship card if he is a naturalized citizen. If your sponsor is a permanent resident, he / she must submit proof of residence (copy of your card PR or IMM 1000 proof of landing).