The third category is intended for people entering the country en route to another destination who will be spending no longer than 48 hours in the country.
- Possess sufficient funds to support you and your family for the duration of your visit.
- Do not intend to seek or undertake employment.
- Have no criminal record and intend to abide by the laws of the country.
- Do not pose a security risk.
- You may also be required to complete a medical examination.
Whilst in the country on any of the above tourist visas it is not permitted to undertake employment.