Friday, May 6, 2011

Student Visa Requirements for Study in Switzerland

Switzerland Student Visa, Requirements for Studying in Switzerland: application form, process, procedures for study in Switzerland Visa

Only Americans or foreigners and foreign students in the United States who have a valid Permanent Resident Card or valid U.S. visa (eg categories F1 (I-20), H1B, G1, J1, etc.) may need to apply for a visa. The following are the requirements for a student visa.

  • Three national (type D) visa application forms, duly completed and signed by the applicant.Applications are not properly completed, signed and dated not accepted.
  • Four recent passport photos.
  • Two copies of valid passport or travel document
  • Where appropriate, original and copy of the stay in the U.S., such as a valid card permanent (green card), F-1 visa (plus copy of the I-20), etc. Certified copy when the application by mail.
  • Two copies of the confirmation / registration letter from the school, university, etc. in Switzerland
  • Two copies of the confirmation of the payment of school fees
  • A statement detailing income and assets, with official identification and / or statement (2 copies each)
  • Two copies of previous diplomas and school certificates
  • Two copies of a written certification that the applicant Switzerland after he left or she does study the chosen course
  • Two copies of a resume (biographical data, schools attended, etc.)
  • Two copies of a short essay on the applicant's plans for the future
  • Visa fee and additional shipping charge.
This request is to study the decision to the competent cantonal immigration authorities where you intend, and the presentation will only be possible, your visa will be forwarded upon receipt of the authorization to issue. The process takes at least 8-10 weeks. must as soon as the approval was granted, the following documents will be received by the visa to the competent Swiss representation:

Original passport or travel document
If the application by mail: addressed a prepaid, self-addressed envelope with a tracking number.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.


Immigration Information