- Fill all the forms/applications neatly and completely.
- Know what you have filled in the form. Many times it happens (specially in parent's case) where children or the sponsor fill out the application and the applicant him/her self don't know what information is provided.
- Provide correct and authentic information.
- If getting copies for documents make sure the copies are of good quality and readable.
- Verify that the Names, Date of Birth, etc. should match with the information in your passport.
- Organize your documents in proper logical order:
Do not ask unnecessary questions.
Why do you want to travel to the USA?
Who is sponsoring you ?
What do you do?
When did you retired ?
How much pension do you get?
What is your annual income?
Have you ever visited any other country?
Do you have leave granted application? (If you are job holder)
Can I see you Business/visiting card?
Who will look after your business in your absence (if you are a business man).
Do you have a credit card?
How many children do you have ? And where are they? What do they do?
Who is there in USA?
How long will you be staying in USA?
Will you work there?
Will you come back?
How can you assure me that you will come back?
What does your daughter/son/son- in- law do?
How long has your son/daughter been living in USA?