What to do:
2) There must be large evidence that you can win on have enough financial support to pay for tuition fees, living expenses for you and your family in the event that brought them with to Canada. You must also prove that you have enough money for a return ticket to country of origin, you and your family.
3) You should respect the laws of Canada.
4) You should be in good health.
5) You do not have to extend your stay in Canada more than what you allow your visa.
6) Get, complete and submit application forms and pay required fees.
7) If you will be enticed to get a job in Canada as there are many jobs available there, ask for permission to work for it.
Training in Canada has many benefits and the investment is worth it because the returns that you get. Just think about the economy of Canada is set to an outburst in 5-10 years from now and whether it will become a citizen there (which is one of the awards to study in Canada), then you'll enjoy job security and possibly to become entrepreneurs themselves. So what is a 4 or 5 years who spend time and money for education in a foreign country? When you can live and remain there forever and earn 100 times what you spent.Consult an immigration lawyer to go to college or university in Canada.