Thursday, November 29, 2012
People of the United States Barack Obama re-elected for a second term as CEO of the Americas. Over the next four years, President Obama will retain the ability to appoint judges to the Supreme Court and lower federal courts and the heads of federal agencies. Obama promised during his campaign that it remains committed to immigration reform and policies that are conducive to growing immigrant base that helped him win the election.
When Obama was first elected president, he promised to bring inclusive immigration reform before Congress. In his first term, Congress that is unable or unwilling to make bipartisan cooperation to promote effective change has let down his reform efforts. I cannot pass laws without the support of Congress; President Obama uses executive power to improve the system of open space and opportunities for relief within the existing legal framework.
Since last year by Secretary of Homeland Security, President Obama encouraged agents and attorneys Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to exercise discretion prosecutors in deciding which cases to pursue for removal or deportation from the United States. President notifies ICE to focus resources on priority cases involving dangerous criminals, and to provide the opportunity to cancel removal in the case of a person with strong family ties, no criminal record, and other favorable actions. This policy has led to the termination of many deportation and removal cases; prevent the breakup of families who faced seemingly inevitable separation.
Previous this year, President Obama proposed regulatory changes that would allow a person who entered the United States without permission to apply for "temporary failure" before leaving the United States to apply for readmission abroad. This exemption will significantly shorten the time that families are separated while family-based applications are pending. Provisional refusal is ready to be executed, and the momentum of this election reassured that the final provisions to be soon.
Recently, President Obama has exercised the authority to put in the application process, known as delayed action Childhood Arrivals (DACA), in order to provide some relief through administrative channels for young people who have lived in the U.S. for several years and visited schools in the United States. Many believe that if Mitt Romney is elected, he will finish the program or refuse to renew the individual applications when they expire after two years. With Obama back safely in the White House, we can continue with DACA applications with confidence that the program will remain in place and that DACA grant will be extended in two years time. We remain confident, as President Obama pledged during the campaign that once the law is finally adopted sleep, work permits issued under DACA will lead to permanent residence and citizenship.
The Obama administration may also provide support for the changes that are necessary to exercise the full benefit of the Child Protection Act of age beneficiaries of immigrant petitions. As benefits are expanded and more immigrants can apply for admission to the United States, the visa quota system will need to be expanded. The Obama administration is likely to boost support for the presence of increased visa to accommodate the influx candidates can apply now.
Reelection, and altering dynamics in Congress also provides a good reason for hopefulness that complete immigration reform is possible. This choice shows that the Republican Party needs to update its message to a important number of Latino and Asian voters. To adapt to changing U.S. demographics, Republicans will have to soften its stance on immigration policy. Countries should be encouraged to work together to promote business immigration policies that will maintain U.S. competitiveness in the global economy. As President Obama said during the second debate, "there are people around the world who still see America as the Promised Land. And they provide us with energy and they provide us with innovation and they start companies like Intel and Google. And we want to encourage it. "
Second and final term of Barack Obama is able to keep progressive, immigrant heritage and broaden the base of support immigrant communities about the future of the Democratic Party. President Obama should draw a centerline now and can forcefully advocate for positive immigration reform he has promoted during his presidency and his campaign. We are optimistic that the next four years will open new avenues for immigration relief and reform to improve this great corporation.
President Obama has already made several programs that provide relief that previously was not available, and there is good reason to believe that additional relief is on the way. Any person seeking status in the United States are encouraged to consult with an experienced immigration attorney to determine what options may no longer be available.
- Demark Green Card Dependent visa
- Dubai Family Visa
- Cuba Visa
- Ielts For Canada Immigration
- Cost Of UK Student Visa
- Canada Visa Lottery 2012-2013
- Benefits Of Getting Visa Service
- Sponsorship Letter For Student
- Immigration Laws Reform
- Student Visa Norway
- EEA Family Permit Eligibility
- Diversity Lottery Program
- Medical Exams For USA Immigration
- 280 illegal Immigrants in California arrested by Immigration
- Immigration Processing for Typhon victims (Canada)
- Get a Job in Canada
- Top 10 Migration Issues of 2009
- Students immigration fast track Canada
- Canada ranks as top migration destination
- Jobs in UK
- 700 Million Worldwide wish to Emigrate
- Changes to British Nationality Law from January 2010
- Business Skills Migration (Australia)
- Canadian Government Immigration Plan to boost immigration
- Medical Professionals (Australia)
- Employer sponsored visas (Australia)
- Student Visa Of Australia
- US Green Card Lottery
- Life In UK Citizenship Test
- Finger Print Checks on UK Immigration
- Canada Immigration
- New Immigration Policy USA
- List of Universities in UK
- Australia Immigration
- USA Immigration
- UK Immigration for Family
- Children Born outside UK after 31
- Worker Registration Scheme of UK
- Canada Study Permits
- Immigration Information OF Developing Nation
- International Graduates Scheme
- Jobs Available in UK
- Medical Professional Australia
- UK business Immigration by Investment
- European Community Association
- World wide Immigration
- Immigration Information
- Which type of right Visa for us
- Australian general skilled Migration
- Update on Haiti
- Canadian Immigration News
- 140 Colleges suspended over Immigration
- USA-DV 2011 Green Card Lottery to Start
- Tips for student going abroad
- Tips for student living abroad
- UK Immigration & Nationality fee
- Ultimate Jobs program for America
- Obama Immigration Law Reform
- Why Study in Abroad
- Visa Projections
- Condition marriage visa in UK
- Hong Kong & Canada sign a Working Holiday Visa Program
- Breaking News: Israel to Freeze Jewish Immigration
- Australian Immigration News Review