Fee: OMR 6 or its equivalent in other currencies
Procedures on how to get a visa: This visa is issued upon arrival in Oman through air entry points only after filling out the application form for a visa.
Visa Validity: One month
Extension of Deadline and Procedures: One month with same fee (OMR six). Extension application must be submitted to the Directorate General passport and residence and its sections in the regions.
Under the law, a fine of OMR 10 per day is charged for overstay beyond the validity of the visa.
- Citizens who be eligible for this type of visa include all citizens in the country list issue. (1) and (2), regardless of gender, age and profession. The validity of the passport of the applicant for such a visa should not be less than one year at the time of application.
- Fee: OMR10 or equal amount in other currencies
- Procedures on how to get a visa:
- This visa is issued upon arrival at all stations on land, sea and air entry after completing the application form for a visa.
- It is also possible to obtain such visas through Oman diplomatic and commercial missions in addition to the Directorate General of passport and residence and its sections in the regions.
- Oman diplomatic and commercial mission may issue a visa to nationals mentioned in list No... (1) and (2).
- The validity of passport applicants must not be less than one year.
- Visa Validity: One year. This type of visa allows its holder to stay in Oman for 3 weeks in each visit during the validity of the visa. Less than three weeks must elapse between each visit.
- Extension and procedures: This type of visa can be extended. You can apply for this visa, the expiry of the previous visa. According to the law. Fine of OMR 10 per day is charged for overstay beyond the validity of the visa.