Friday, October 29, 2010

Required Docoments for UK Study Visa

If you want to apply for UK study visa, you must be able to show that you have been accepted for study at a recognized educational establishment. Invoke International (Pvt.) Ltd. has many associated colleges and universities in the UK and our educational consultants can not only assist you in getting the admission in any institute in the UK but can also recommend you the best course and institute for you according to your educational background and other factors.

Required  Docoments for UK Study Visa

Before you apply for UK study visa you make sure you have all your original documents ready. We recommend that you start putting your supporting documents together in advance and provide to any of our educational consultant on demand.

There is no fixed checklist for the documents needed for UK study visa, as each student’s circumstances are different. We recommend that you provide us all relevant documents which can provide as much credible evidence as they can for your individual visa application.

UK Study Visa Checklist :

UK Study Visa Checklist

Following section will give you a list of documents required for UK Visa. Please keep in mind that every student’s case is different and should be prepared for visa application differently so remember to give us any other document that seem relevant to your case.

For Applicant: 

Original Passport along with copy (valid for at least 6 months)

Original ID card along with copy
(FedEx Gerry's requirement)
Unconditional letter of acceptance from college, school or university
4 recent passport size photographs
(white background and 45mm * 35mm in size)
All Original Educational & Non Educational Documents
(should be attested from IBCC and HEC, Embassy requirement)
Original IELTS/TOEFL or relevant Score Report
TB Screening Report
Copies of all Educational Transcripts along with IELTS/TOEFL Score Report
Proof of Educational Gap (if applicable)
Job Experience letters (if applicable)
High Commission Fee GBP145
British Council Student Select Scheme Fee Rs. 6500.

Total points to apply : You need 40 points to be able to apply for a student visa and must provide the proof needed with your application form.

1) Points : 30

What you gets points for: Doing a course (at an acceptable level) with an approved education provider (also known as sponsorship)

Proof and documents needed  Visa letter from your approved education provider, and the documents used to get the visa letter.

2) Points : 10

What you gets points for : Having enough money to cover your course fees and monthly living costs (also known as maintenance.

Proof and documents needed :  Bank statement or letter confirming that you have enough money available to cover your course fees and monthly living costs for up to one year, at the time you submit your application.

Course at an acceptable level : You can do courses that lead to an approved qualification and are:

Approved at level 3 or above on the National Qualifications framework (NQF);approved at the same level in the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF);

Approved at the same level by the Qualifications, Curriculum and Assessment Authority for Wales (ACCAC);

Approved at the same level by the Council for Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment (CCEA) in Northern Ireland;

Are short-term study abroad programmes in the United Kingdom as part of your qualification at an overseas higher education institution, as long as the qualification is confirmed as the same as a United Kingdom degree level by UK NARIC. You can find contact details for UK NARIC on the right side of this page; or

An English language course at a level A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. If you want to do another English language course after your first course, you will need to show a formal assessment of the English language level you got.

For Sponsor: Affidavit of Support Attested by Notary Public

(must be on the legal stamp paper of at least Rs. 20)

Affidavit of Property Evaluation (if applicable)

(i.e. Residential, Commercial or Agricultural properly, must be on property dealer letterhead)

Affidavit of Business or Employment Proof

(Source of Income, must be on the letterhead of Organization)

Bank Statements at least for last 6 months (Minimum Balance Rs. 25,00,000)

(Depends on Course and College/University)

Bank Confirmation Certificate

(Sponsor Relationship with Bank)

Copy of Sponsor's ID Card and Passport (if applicable)

Proof of Relationship with the Student

(Form B or any other Relevant Evidence)

Copy of Tax Returns

(at least for last 2 years)

Copy of NTN Certificate

(Individual or Business).

Friday, October 22, 2010


International students value Australian qualifications

In a recent survey of 2000 students found that nearly 40 percent of the participants believe their Australian degrees with give them the competitive edge they would need against graduates from the US and the UK.

The survey also showed that nearly 40 percent of graduates planned to work in Australia, while only 13 percent indcated their interest of immigrating upon completion.

IDP chief executive Tony Pollock said "students who come here from their tertiary education make ideal migrants and we should be encouraging them to spend some time working here after they graduate."

Denis Murray the executive director of the International Education Association of Australia said "it is well past time for the state and federal governments to say how the strategy would be implemented and who would be responsible for it." Mr Murray also said, "Consultations with the sector took place almost a year ago and details are still not announced."

The cause for the delay is believed to be because the governments are struggling to fund the strategy.

Mr. Murray said "this is a sorely needed investment in social cohesion, particularly given the socially divisive trends that emerged during the recent election campaign."

Universities Australia wants a "visionary and strategic" prime ministerial statement on international education to coincide with next year's 25th anniversary of international education in Australia.

If you are interested in Australian Visas, contact Migration Expert for information and advice on which visa is best suited to you.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

How to Study Abroad in Europe

Are you thinking of studying abroad in Europe but don't know how to start? Nowadays, earning your degree or part of it abroad has become a vital tool for students to grow personally and professionally. With over 5,400 institutions, a cohesive higher education policy, a safe environment, and an amazing cultural and historical heritage, Europe has a lot to offer you as a student. On this article, I explain the steps you should follow to come study in Europe and give you some pieces of advice on the essential factors to consider when preparing your foreign study experience in Europe.

 STEP 1: Have you already started your higher education studies? There's a great difference between applying for studies abroad in Europe as a first-year student and moving from a university or college from another country: - If you are not enrolled at any higher education institution in your home country and would like to study as an undergraduate student in Europe, you may need to prove you have successfully passed your upper secondary school / high school studies and your school leaving examination. If you passed the leaving examination and your home country signed the Lisbon Convention or have a reciprocal agreement with the country in Europe where you will be studying, you might be exempted from taking the examination again. To check the validity of your previous studies at high school to continue to higher education studies, you should contact either the university or college of your interest or the ministry of education of the country where you will be studying. Which one you will have to contact vary depending on the country in Europe. - If you are already studying at university or college in your home country and would like to study abroad in Europe.

STEP 2: Decide whether you will be an exchange or a free mover student. If you would like to study your entire degree in Europe, coming as a free mover student might be the most appropriate option for you. If you would just like to study abroad in Europe for a specific period of time, participating in an exchange program between your current school and its counterpart in Europe might be the best approach. It is important your firstly evaluate your status as a student, as it will determine how to apply for studies abroad in Europe. Among the differences between being an exchange or a free mover student in Europe, I would mention these ones: - Exchange students submit their applications through their coordinator at their home school, while free movers must arrange all the documentation by themselves. - As an exchange student, you will be charged moderate or no tuition fees at all, while you will have to pay full tuition and registration fees as a free mover student. - Keep in mind that if you intend to return to your home school, you should make sure you agree in written with your teachers what courses you studied abroad will be recognized once you are back. This is usually done through a document called "Learning agreement". - In general, exchange students follow different application deadlines than the usual dates.

STEP 3: Find a school that best meets your academic profile and personal expectations.This is the most time-consuming part of the process of organizing your foreign study experience in Europe. When selecting a school in Europe, you should consider factors such as: - The language of instruction: in Europe, you can study in many languages, such as English, Spanish, French, German or Italian, just to mention a few of them. Don't be afraid and take the chance to improve your foreign language skills. Many schools in Europe offer languages courses addressed to their international students. So you may be able to earn a degree while learning or improving your foreign language skills. In fact, I studied Swedish while earning my degree. The language of instruction of my lectures was Swedish! It might seem hard in the beginning, but the result is truly rewarding. - Social activities: does your school offer activities to get you socially integrated in the campus life ? It's not just about having fun, but also about learning more about the country where you will be living in and getting to know other people who are in the same situation as you. You will even make very good friends! - Accommodation offer: does your school provide you with accommodation at the campus or help you find a place to stay? You should look for an accommodation option before coming to Europe. - Career opportunities: think of the possibilities available for you after you finish your studies at the school you chose. Do they also help you with career development?

STEP 4: Take the admission tests. This might not always be the case but, for certain competitive study programs, students are required to pass an admission test. The results you abtain at those tests will determine whether you will finally be admitted.In the event you are applying for studies related for fine arts, you may also be required to pass aptitude tests.

STEP 5: Prepare your student visa and residence permit. Once you have selected your school and have been admitted to the study program of your choice, you may initiate the process of applying for a student visa or residence permit. Students from certain countries or planning to stay in Europe for a period of time longer than 90 days, will have to apply for a Schengen Visa and/or a residence permit. Usually the application for a residence permit and a Schengen Visa is carry out through the embassy or consulate in your home country, where you can also address any questions you may have.

I hope the pieces of advice are of help and encourage you to come study in Europe. Welcome to Europe.

Juan Carlos Cera is the CEO and International Studies Advisor of, an online resource that provides key, organized and comparable information about the educational systems of Europe. Through the website students receive straightforward answers to important questions that need to be addressed when preparing a foreign study experience in Europe.

Study in europe, How to study in europe,

Tuesday, October 12, 2010


Immigration Minister Damian Green said that immigration levels of students under the student visa at level 4 were "unsustainable." There have been rumors that the popular Tier 1 post study work visa that allows graduate students to stay in England for two years to work and possibly earn a longer term highly qualified Tier 1 or Tier 2 Visa General Visa General will be deleted.

The immigration minister has suggested that the United Kingdom is not to attract the best students, only half the students are attending courses at university level. British Home Office research suggests that one fifth of pupils are still in the UK after five years.

Immigration Minister Green has stated:

"We can not assume that everyone coming here has the skills of the workforce in the UK can not offer."

"We need to strengthen regulation so that all students benefit from us"

On a positive note to the Minister of Immigration stated that:

"I do not want to interfere with the success stories of our universities."

It is likely that there will be a reform of the UK student visa and a limit on the number of student visas Level 4, published in the future. The British government said that two-fifths of students in the group British Home Office sample remain in the UK after five years. Work visas such as the Tier 1 visa to study at the workplace, the highly skilled Tier 1 and Tier 2 visa General General visa will also be discussed. According to the Office for National Statistics, United Kingdom immigration increased in 2009 from 33,000 to 196,000.

Immigration Minister Green has said that the coalition government took over an immigration system of the former Labor government that was "largely out of control":

"What these numbers tell me is that we also need to look any other way [outside employment] by which people come to this country, perhaps for education, for reasons of family reunification and, in particular roads that lead to permanent settlement, "

Sally Hunt, general secretary of the University and College Union stated that:

"The populist policies on immigration could play well nationally, but globally, we risk looking foolish.

"Damian Green made his remarks today after returning from a trip to India where he encouraged students to come to the United Kingdom."

If you want to enter the student visa at level 4 or stay at a post study work, you should consider applying as soon as possible. It seems likely that there will be limits on student visas Level 4 in the future and it is very possible if not that the visa of Tier 1 post study work will be removed.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Morocco Immigration, Morocco Visa

In Morocco, visa applications are not required by foreign nationals of a number of countries; as with many destinations around the world.

Morocco allows citizens of a range of countries to visit for a duration of up to three months without making a visa application.

Our site immigration consultant will be able to advise you on whether you need to make a visa application in order to visit or immigrate to Morocco for any length of time. Using the free visa assessment below, you can quickly and easily find out the ideal visa for you.

Types of Visa for Morocco
In Morocco, visas for short visits are generally issued as either a Morocco tourist visa, often referred to as a visit visa, visitor visa or travel visa or a Moroccan business visa, often known as a business visit visa.

In practice, both variants of this entry clearance are valid for the same duration, however, the focus of each variant is geared toward the purpose of the trip and accordingly the requirements for each version differ slightly.

Moroccan Tourist Visa

Moroccan tourist visas are designed for those who wish to take a holiday in Morocco or to enter the country for a short period of time to visit family and friends. A tourist visa for Morocco is issued with a duration of three months, and like equivalent visit visas in destinations across the world this type of permit is a temporary immigration solution.

Candidates entering Morocco through a permit of this type are obliged to return to their country of residence at the end of their time in Morocco and are not permitted to undertake employment.

Moroccan Business Visa

Moroccan business visas are also issued for a duration of three months although they can be granted as either a single entry or multiple entry permit.

In Morocco, business visas are designed for those who wish to visit the country in order to engage in business activities other than working in Morocco.

All applications for either Moroccan visa service outlined above must satisfy the following requirements:
  1. Applications must include a fully signed and completed application form with passport photos and the appropriate fee.
  2. Each candidate must be in possession of a current and valid passport with at least one blank page.
  3. Where candidates are visiting Morocco as a tourist, evidence of the purpose of the visit must be provided through holiday booking documentation.
  4. Where visitors are entering under a business permit, a letter of introduction from their company will be necessary as well as a letter of invitation from a Moroccan firm.
Living and Working in Morocco

In Morocco, immigration requires candidates who wish to stay in the country for longer than the three-month period discussed to apply for a visa extension within the 15 days immediately following their arrival.

For applicants who wish to apply for a Moroccan residence permit, the procedure is to enter the country on a short-term entry visa, then apply for permanent residency once in Morocco.

Candidates for Moroccan immigration who wish to apply for a residence permit must do so within two weeks of their initial arrival in Morocco.

In Morocco, work permit applications are employer led and work permits may only be granted to candidates who have been offered a specific position with a particular Moroccan company.

The company in question must apply on behalf of the candidate and will be required to demonstrate that the position being offered could not have been filled by a Moroccan citizen or permanent resident.

Processing Times and Fees

In Morocco, visa applications can often be processed within five working days. However, immigration visa services are frequently subject to change and may be affected by the type of entry clearance being pursued and the nationality of the applicant. In some circumstances, applications may take up to two months to process.

Morocco Immigration, Morocco Visa, Morocco work permit, Morocco business visa, Morocco tourist visa,


Immigration Information