Sunday, September 5, 2010

Studying in Germany,Investment and Self-Employment visas in Germany

Studying in Germany
With low tuition fees and internationally recognized Bachelor's and Master's degrees now established, Germany is an attractive place of study for foreign students. A student may stay for a maximum of nine months. Foreign students are allowed to work, however, they need to have very good language skills in German & can work for up to 90 days each year, or 180 half days. Foreign students may work in Germany for up to one year after graduating, however the job must be related to the field of study.

The process is the following: 

1)  If you plan to study in Germany, the first step is to gain admission to a German university.
2)  You must then submit an application for a student visa to the German Embassy in your home country. You must also submit verification from your university that you have been accepted.
3)  The German Embassy will then forward the visa application for an opinion to the foreigners' authority in the town of the university.
4)  The German Embassy will issue the visa for entry once the foreigners' authority has given its approval.

Investment and Self-Employment visas:

Ernst & Young asked 500 businessmen worldwide to list the most sought-after investment locations. In their survey, Germany was number one in Europe and ranked third overall, trailing only behind China and the USA.

You are eligible for this type of visa if you invest one million euro and create ten new German jobs

Some advantages:

You have the same rights as German citizens, whatever type of company you are establishing.

You do not need a German associate or guarantor.

After the business has been established for three years, you and your family may receive unlimited residence permits. These will allow you to enter Germany any time you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.


Immigration Information