1. Passport with at least 1 year validity
2. Photocopy of Passport
3. One completed application form.
4. 4 Passport sized photographs
5. Proof of sufficient funds to cover duration of stay.
6. Attested original academic certificates
7. Certificate of Good conduct from police department in Applicant's home country or country of residence issued not before 6 months
8. Financial documents to show; students can meet all the costs of living and fees while studying in Cyprus
9. Fee (payable by cash or postal order only, subject to rate of exchange). For students, a letter from the applicant's place of education is required.
Visa: Entry visas are issued in advance to obtain a visa is not a problem in that study in respect of Cyprus.
Competitive European Standard of Education: The level of education facilities and infrastructure consistent with those of the United Kingdom
Safe and helpful Environment: the country is free from communal and political disturbances, and thus provides students with a safe environment for learning.
Attractive places to visit: Cyprus offers archaeological sites, resorts and exotic sea beaches that students can visit.
International Community: Students from around the world come to study in Cyprus
- Americanos College
- Casa College
- Centre for Advanced Studies
- CTL Euro College
- Global College
- College of Tourism and Management
- Inter College
- Fredrick Institute of Technology
- Cyprus College
- Internap College