- You must provide evidence that you have sufficient funds to pay school fees and to reside in close proximity to the school.
- You must be able to demonstrate that it is your intention to return home when your studies are complete.
- You may be required to pass a medical exam.
- You will need to obtain a temporary resident visa if required.
Monday, May 10, 2010
CANADA STUDY VISA
Applying for a visa to study in Canada provides an opportunity to learn in one of the most vibrant and exciting locations in the world.
Each year around 130,000 students choose to conduct their studies in the country, in addition to many more who apply for a Canadian visa in order to learn English or French.
Canadian student visas will give you the benefit of working on campus, and whilst living in Canada, visas of this kind enable you to submit an application for a student visa extension whilst you are already in the country.
Global Visas, as a highly experienced immigration consultant, can help you at every stage of securing a Canadian visa.
If you want to study in Canada, immigration consultants at Global Visa can offer a complete Canadian visa service covering everything you will require from immigration lawyer expertise, detailed information on the processes of immigration and more.
In Canada student visa provision is intended as a temporary Canadian immigration service. In this respect it is similar to a Canadian visit visa, or tourist visa and a Canadian work permit in that it is issued on a short-term basis only.
Unlike a Canadian skilled worker visa, or any of the business visa options under the business immigrant programme, it is not intended as a route to settled status or permanent residency and it does not afford the opportunity to apply for Canadian citizenship.
A student permit is issued with the requirement that you will leave once your study period is complete.
Besides the benefits of broadening your horizons by applying for a Canadian study permit, it may also benefit you once you are in the country.
In some circumstances, such as short term studying for periods of less than six months, study visas are not required. However, having one will allow you to extent your time in the country should you to further your studies. Without a permit, it would be necessary to return home and submit a new application.
In addition, although they are not regarded as work visas, Canadian student permits will allow you to work part time on the campus of the educational institution with which you are registered.
If you are studying in Manitoba, New Brunswick or Quebec you may also be able to work off campus. In such circumstances, you will also require a working permit.
Applications for student visas should be submitted as soon as possible once you have received an acceptance letter from the educational institution.
To submit a Canadian visa application of this kind you will need to satisfy the following criteria:
You must be in possession of an acceptance letter from the school or educational institution which you will attend.
Temporary Resident Visas :
Canadian visas of this type are required for nationals of some countries who wish to temporarily live inCanada in order to study. You may submit an application for a temporary resident visa at the same time as your permit for study.
Global visas are happy to help you determine whether or not you will require this type of permit.
In some circumstances, when entering Canada, study visa applications are not necessary.
A Minor Already in Canada :
If you are a minor child, already in Canada whose parents are not classed as visitors to Canada, you will require a visa for study.
Foreign Representatives in Canada :
If you are related to, or are a member of staff of a foreign representative, you will be exempt.
- Demark Green Card Dependent visa
- Dubai Family Visa
- Cuba Visa
- Ielts For Canada Immigration
- Cost Of UK Student Visa
- Canada Visa Lottery 2012-2013
- Benefits Of Getting Visa Service
- Sponsorship Letter For Student
- Immigration Laws Reform
- Student Visa Norway
- EEA Family Permit Eligibility
- Diversity Lottery Program
- Medical Exams For USA Immigration
- 280 illegal Immigrants in California arrested by Immigration
- Immigration Processing for Typhon victims (Canada)
- Get a Job in Canada
- Top 10 Migration Issues of 2009
- Students immigration fast track Canada
- Canada ranks as top migration destination
- Jobs in UK
- 700 Million Worldwide wish to Emigrate
- Changes to British Nationality Law from January 2010
- Business Skills Migration (Australia)
- Canadian Government Immigration Plan to boost immigration
- Medical Professionals (Australia)
- Employer sponsored visas (Australia)
- Student Visa Of Australia
- US Green Card Lottery
- Life In UK Citizenship Test
- Finger Print Checks on UK Immigration
- Canada Immigration
- New Immigration Policy USA
- List of Universities in UK
- Australia Immigration
- USA Immigration
- UK Immigration for Family
- Children Born outside UK after 31
- Worker Registration Scheme of UK
- Canada Study Permits
- Immigration Information OF Developing Nation
- International Graduates Scheme
- Jobs Available in UK
- Medical Professional Australia
- UK business Immigration by Investment
- European Community Association
- World wide Immigration
- Immigration Information
- Which type of right Visa for us
- Australian general skilled Migration
- Update on Haiti
- Canadian Immigration News
- 140 Colleges suspended over Immigration
- USA-DV 2011 Green Card Lottery to Start
- Tips for student going abroad
- Tips for student living abroad
- UK Immigration & Nationality fee
- Ultimate Jobs program for America
- Obama Immigration Law Reform
- Why Study in Abroad
- Visa Projections
- Condition marriage visa in UK
- Hong Kong & Canada sign a Working Holiday Visa Program
- Breaking News: Israel to Freeze Jewish Immigration
- Australian Immigration News Review