How Can an Immigration Lawyer Help You?
1. Analyze the facts of your case thoroughly
2. Explain all the options for which you may be eligible
3. Recommend the best ways for you to obtain legal status
4. Complete and submit your applications properly
5. Stay current on the new laws that affect you
6. Avoid delays and problems with your case whenever possible
7. Discuss the status of your case with you
8. Speak for you in discussions with the Department of Homeland Security or represent you in court
9. File necessary appeals and waivers
10. Utilize the system to your advantage because he or she has the experience to do so
Finding and retaining the right immigration attorney may be the right solution for you. If you do decide to hire an immigration attorney, and follow the checklist above, your dealings with the various government agencies and courts will go much more smoothly.
Are you looking for a Los Angeles immigration lawyer? Look no further. The Root Law Group (1-888-Root-Law) is a full service Spanish & Russian speaking immigration law firm in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Bernardino, Ventura County, and the San Fernando Valley that offers free consultations.
• Root Law Group exclusively practices business and family immigration law.
• Root Law Group offers quick turnaround time (most petitions are prepared within 10 working days).
• Most of our business comes from referrals from former or existing clients.
• Root Law Group offers state-of-the-art case management software that enables you to access and check the status of your case online.
• Offices of Root Law Group are conveniently located in both the Los Angeles and Orange counties.
• Root Law Group offers you direct communication with an attorney or a senior paralegal and a four business hour response time to your inquiries.
• Root Law Group’s experienced staff is well versed in the preparation of all immigrant and Nonimmigrant Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) petitions, as well as PERM labor certifications.
Root Law Group (”RLG”) offices cater to corporate and individual clients living throughout the United States and abroad. RLG uses state-of-the-art case management software, which provides our clients with easy access to their personal case status information over the Internet. RLG’s average case preparation “turnaround” time is within 15 days. RLG’s experienced office staff answers all client inquiries within 4 business hours.
Root-Law for a free initial legal consultation. Root Law Group listens to your concerns, answer all your questions and expertly guide you through your immigration process