Saturday, November 28, 2009

UK Immigration For Family

If you are an individual intending to immigrate to the UK with your family, we can do help. This guide will give you an overview of the main options available before you discuss the details of your position with one of our professional advisers.

Please note that if you are a corporation, or are an individual interested in work permits, Sole Representative Visas, or entering the UK to establish yourself in business, The UK laws on immigration and nationality are highly complex for obtaining a UK family visas.

You must pass all the essential criteria and request either a marriage visa, fiance visa or unmarried partner visa. Or if you have children you will need to fill in visa forms group, family or a dependent visa.

Marriage Visa:

To be eligible for a marriage visa, two British, you and your partner must be aged over 21 and be able to give proof of marriage or registration of a partnership. The Home Office issues a couple with a marriage visa UK if they can show they have a housing and means to support them without help from the state.

UK visas are granted marriage for an early period of two years and after this time; you may request indefinite leave to remain in the UK (ILR) and British nationality.

Candidates who apply for marriage visa for the United Kingdom usually speak toUK immigration consultants in the UK for experts Visa help, advice and action.

Fiance Visa:

UK fiancé visa allows you to travel to Britain to marry your partner that is previously installed here (or an application for permanent resident status in the UK). You can stay in the country for six months, then after your wedding request an addition of British visa, as a marriage in the UK visa, which allows you to live and work in the UK.

One time in the UK fiancé visas are granted and you have lived in Britain for two years, you may request imprecise leave to remain in the UK (ILR) and British citizenship permanent residence in the UK. Candidates who apply for a visa for the UK fiancé usually speak to UK immigration consultants.

UK Visa for Unmarried Partners:

UK unmarried partner visa not apply to persons whose status is adjusted or indefinite leave to remain (ILR) in Britain, who wish to bring their partners in the UK and live with them.

A British visa unmarried partners provides unmarried couples and same-sex couples the same benefits and rights as those who are married or have suffered civil registration service partnership.Applicants looking for a UK unmarried partner visa generally speak to UK immigration consultants.

British Dependence Visa:

British dependency visa application is based on your dependence to a person present and settled as a permanent resident of the United Kingdom (or a British citizen who supports your UK visa application).

Visas British dependency of the family are one of the most popular types of visas for the United Kingdom. Dependents are usually children and siblings, but also can be aunts, uncles, parents and grandparents who are financially dependent on a family member that is regulated in the UK. A British dependency visa application has no immigration restrictions on the type of work or business, you can do on arrival. Candidates who apply for a visa British dependency usually speak to UK immigration consultants .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.


Immigration Information