Sunday, April 25, 2010
Immigration to South Africa
Moving to South Africa offers you the chance to live and work in one of the most exciting and culturally diverse countries in the world.
Home to more than 43 million people, this southern African nation is a true melting pot of cultures and customs with an unrivalled wealth of wildlife and geography.
South African Immigration presents a rich diversity for those who successfully enter the country.
Divided into nine provinces with major cities such as Johannesburg, Cape Town and Pretoria, successful applicants can also enjoy the stunning scenery, including mountainous Swaziland and one of the few locations on earth with a mega diversity of flora and fauna.
The country also enjoys a temperate climate with warm weather almost all year round and more than twice as many hours of sunshine than the UK.
In terms of doing business, the country ranks highly among the nations of the world and those migrating to South Africa will find skills shortages in areas such as IT and engineering, low property prices and a low cost of living.
Although the country has no less than eleven official languages, English is very well represented and those who migrate to South Africa from English speaking countries will find the language in common usage almost everywhere.
Visa for South Africa
Those who wish to immigrate to South Africa may do so through either one of the temporary residence permits available, or alternatively, through one of the permanent residence permits which may, in time, lead to the opportunity to undergo South African naturalisation.
South African Immigration Visas allow people to gain Visas for South African excursions, South African Visas for longer-term work or study-based projects, or permanent residency Visas for those who wish to live and work in South Africa on a permanent basis.
As a specialist Immigration consultancy, Global Visas can help you to abtain any South African Visa service from a temporary Visitor Visa for tourists through to a permanent residence permit through several routes.
Our Immigration consultants can offer Immigration lawyer expertise and can help to ensure that you embark upon the most appropriate route for your relocation to South Africa.
Work visa in South Africa
For those who wish to commence living and working in South Africa for an agreed period of time, Global Visas can help to secure a South African work permit which, like UK work permits and similar documentation in many other countries, allows candidates to work for a specific employer in a specific pre-arranged position.
South African work permits are an employer led temporary residence permit however, the potential for permanent residency in South Africa exists for those who remain in the country for five years or more in possession of a working permit.
In South Africa, Visas are also available for those who wish to work in the country by starting a business or by investing in an existing enterprise.
As is the case with UK Business Visas and US Immigration services such as the EB-5 Investors Visa, these Immigration routes depend largely on an investment being made, but also require demonstrable business experience.
Study visa South Africa: South African Immigration Study Permit
A South African study permit can also be obtained by our migration consultants, allowing foreign nationals to commence studying in South Africa.
In general, South African study permits will be granted for the duration of the course being undertaken.
South African Immigration for Spouse
In South Africa, Immigration is permitted for the spouse or life partner of a South African permanent resident or South African citizen.
Our Immigration lawyers can help you to apply for South African permanent residence through this Immigration service.
In addition, we can also assist people who wish to enter the country under a family Visa route by helping them to obtain a South African relatives permit for family Immigration.
This South Africa Visa service enables relatives within the first or second degree of kinship to South African permanent residents or South African citizens to move to the country on a temporary or permanent basis.
South African Retirement Visa
Retiring in South Africa is a popular option for those who wish to live in South Africa on a seasonal basis, spending part of the year in the country and the remainder in their country of residence.
A South African retirement permit can be granted for four years and renewed any number of times for the same period.
Permanent Residence Visa in South Africa
Many of the Visa types outlined above are granted as temporary residence permits, however in some circumstances candidates may undergo South African Immigration as a permanent arrangement by qualifying for a permanent residency permit.
Permanent resident status affords successful applicants many of the rights and privileges which people with South African citizenship enjoy with some exceptions, most notably the right to vote.
Applying for permanent residence may be possible in categories such as working permits or business permits.
Visa to South Africa
Temporarily relocating to South Africa for the purposes of tourism or visiting family and friends will normally be conducted on a South African Visitor Visa, or Tourist Visa as it is sometimes known.
A South African visitor permit is valid for up to three months and does not permit work in the country, although a short course of study, i.e. one whose duration is contained within the three-month grant, is allowed
study visa south africa, Work visa South Africa, Permanent visa south africa
- Demark Green Card Dependent visa
- Dubai Family Visa
- Cuba Visa
- Ielts For Canada Immigration
- Cost Of UK Student Visa
- Canada Visa Lottery 2012-2013
- Benefits Of Getting Visa Service
- Sponsorship Letter For Student
- Immigration Laws Reform
- Student Visa Norway
- EEA Family Permit Eligibility
- Diversity Lottery Program
- Medical Exams For USA Immigration
- 280 illegal Immigrants in California arrested by Immigration
- Immigration Processing for Typhon victims (Canada)
- Get a Job in Canada
- Top 10 Migration Issues of 2009
- Students immigration fast track Canada
- Canada ranks as top migration destination
- Jobs in UK
- 700 Million Worldwide wish to Emigrate
- Changes to British Nationality Law from January 2010
- Business Skills Migration (Australia)
- Canadian Government Immigration Plan to boost immigration
- Medical Professionals (Australia)
- Employer sponsored visas (Australia)
- Student Visa Of Australia
- US Green Card Lottery
- Life In UK Citizenship Test
- Finger Print Checks on UK Immigration
- Canada Immigration
- New Immigration Policy USA
- List of Universities in UK
- Australia Immigration
- USA Immigration
- UK Immigration for Family
- Children Born outside UK after 31
- Worker Registration Scheme of UK
- Canada Study Permits
- Immigration Information OF Developing Nation
- International Graduates Scheme
- Jobs Available in UK
- Medical Professional Australia
- UK business Immigration by Investment
- European Community Association
- World wide Immigration
- Immigration Information
- Which type of right Visa for us
- Australian general skilled Migration
- Update on Haiti
- Canadian Immigration News
- 140 Colleges suspended over Immigration
- USA-DV 2011 Green Card Lottery to Start
- Tips for student going abroad
- Tips for student living abroad
- UK Immigration & Nationality fee
- Ultimate Jobs program for America
- Obama Immigration Law Reform
- Why Study in Abroad
- Visa Projections
- Condition marriage visa in UK
- Hong Kong & Canada sign a Working Holiday Visa Program
- Breaking News: Israel to Freeze Jewish Immigration
- Australian Immigration News Review