Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Australia Family Visa

There is a diversity of visas available, depending on the particular conditions of the applicant.

We will be able to guide you through the process and make sure that they are attentive of the progress of your application at any time.

The Australian government recognizes the importance of maintenance families jointly. There are a variety of visa categories and classes available to family members of Australian citizens and permanent residents. Australian government migration priority of the family and therefore should expect a different and longer processing time. Family visa include, but are not limited to:

Australia Family Visa

Australia Parent Visa :

There are two categories of visas the parent - the parent category and parent category contributions.

These two categories provide qualified parents established Australian citizen, settled Australian permanent resident or settled eligible New Zealand citizen with a choice of three migratory routes to Australia. Depending on their situation, applicants may apply for offshore or land-based visa.

Parent’s category is a shortcut to permanent residence and takes considerably longer to process.

Contributions category possible parent or one or two-way visa for permanent residence because you can choose to apply for an initial two-year temporary contributory parent category visa or apply directly for permanent residence.

This visa has significantly higher costs compared with standard parent category.

Australia Family Visa information

Australia Remaining Relative Visa :

This visa is for people who are only near relatives who are ordinarily resident in Australia and are Australian citizens, Australian permanent resident or qualified New Zealand citizens.

This visa is for you if both of them shall apply:

Have a brother, sister, mother (or step equivalents), which is an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen ordinarily resident in Australia.

You and your partner no siblings, who are not dependent children, parents (or upgrade equivalents) other than those in Australia.

Australia Child Visa :

This visa is a permanent visa, which allows the child to stay in Australia with her mother. The parent must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or citizen rights in New Zealand.

Parents should act as sponsor for the child and can small house the application for a visa on behalf of the child.

This visa is for a child under 25 years of age who wants to stay in Australia with her mother.

Age Dependent Relative :

You will be qualified for this visa if you rely on an Australian relative living in Australia for financial support. The visa requires that the applicant is of a sure age, is a (divorced or widowed) and is financially dependent on their sponsor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.


Immigration Information