Sunday, January 17, 2010

Which Type of USA Visa Is Right for You,Nonimmigrant USA Visas,Live and Work in the U.S.A Permanently

Citizens of most foreign countries must obtain a visa to enter the U.S. There are two general classifications of US visas: nonimmigrant visas for temporary stays, and immigrant visas to live and work permanently in the U.S.
Temporary Visitors - Nonimmigrant USA Visas
Temporary visitors to the U.S. must obtain a nonimmigrant visa. This type of visa allows you to travel to a U.S. port-of-entry. If you are a citizen of a country that's part of the Visa Waiver Program, you may come to the U.S. without a visa if you meet certain requirements.

There are a number of reasons why someone would come to the U.S. on a temporary visa, including tourism, business, medical treatment and certain types of temporary work.
The State Department lists the most common US visa categories for temporary visitors. These include:

Australian (E-3) in Specialty Occupation

  • Border Crossing Card - Mexican Travelers
  • Business, Tourist and Visitors
  • Chile Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Professional
  • Diplomats and Government Officials
  • Exchange Visitors
  • FiancĂ©(e) to Marry U.S. Citizen/Spouse
  • International Organizations & NATO
  • Media & Journalists
  • Mexican and Canadian NAFTA Professional Worker
  • Religious Workers
  • Singapore Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Professional
  • Students
  • Temporary Workers Overview
  • Treaty Traders & Treaty Investors
  • Visa Renewals
Live and Work in the U.S.A Permanently - Immigrant USA Visas
To live permanently in the U.S., an immigrant visa is required. The first step is to petition the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to allow the beneficiary to apply for an immigrant visa. Once approved, the petition is forwarded to the National Visa Center for processing. The National Visa Center then provides instructions regarding forms, fees and other required documents to complete the visa application.
The major immigrant USA visa categories include:
  • Immediate Relatives
  • Special Immigrants
  • Family-sponsored
  • Employer-sponsored
Tag : Jobs, job search, Immigration news, visit visa, VISA, sponsorship visa, Marriage visa, work visa, skill visa, migration, business visa, free education, uk visa, Canada visa, USA visa, green card lottery, green card visa ,top universities, free education universities college, student visa, medical professional visa, uk immigration, study in abroad, free information consultancy, employee visa, citizenship, immigration news, jobs in abroad,Work visa,Business Visa, family visa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.


Immigration Information