Monday, November 30, 2009

Canada Immigration,Immigartion canada,live in canada

Canada Immigration

Canada is one of the world's top immigration destinations with over 200,000 new arrivals coming under the Canada immigration system every year. Deciding to immigrate to Canada is a significant step in the lives of those who pursue this dream. The Canada immigration visa section of our website has been created to help those seeking to live and work in Canada. Canadian immigration lawyer can play an important role in obtaining your Canadian visa and starting a new life

Immigration to Canada based on the skilled worker category, is a very popular visa programmer and is intended for people with high levels of skills and experience. Canadian immigration also includes a special visa category for business immigrants. Citizenship and Immigration Canada, the Canadian Government's Immigration Department, also allows the province of Quebec to select immigrants. Just as importantly, 40 percent of the annual immigration to Canada is under the family reunion and refugee programs.

New Immigration policy USA,New Canadian Immigration Policy

The Immigration Policy Of United States:

usa immigration policy"
 According to the immigration policy of the United States, in order to migrate to the country you are required to hold a visa. However, a visa does not necessarily mean that you will be granted entry into the country. Only a US Immigration Official can grant you entry and determine your period of stay. The USCIS or the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, the bureau under the DHS or the Department of Homeland Security, is responsible for managing immigration matters and rendering related services. Besides this, the USCIS is also responsible for granting citizenship and processing applications and petitions for immigration and naturalization. The USCIS seeks to deliver efficient customer service by reducing immigration backlogs, and processing applications and petitions faster. This bureaucratic organization also performs the function of reviewing and evaluating applications of refugees seeking asylum. In addition to all these functions, it has to perform and execute the operations that were previously carried out by the INS, or the Unites States Immigration and Naturalization Services. For instance, administering matters of migration and granting permanent residence to immigrants. The immigration policy of United States differs greatly from those of Canada.

Changes Implemented In The Immigration Policy By Bush:
When the INS failed to work effectively in executing its assigned operations, Bush decided to shift its responsibilities to the newly created USCIS under the DHS. Hence, after Bush signed the Homeland Security Act in 2001, all the functions and duties of the INS were moved to the USCIS. The INS was formerly a part of the Department of Justice. The White House and the US immigration authorities have planned an increase of 66% in immigration fees, and double the amount of fees are going to be charged in order to grant US citizenship. Besides this, there is also going to be a significant hike in the fees of green cards, permits and other immigration benefits.

Under the new immigration policy, the Immigration Reform Act passed by Bush has been funded in order to detain illegal immigrants in the country. In addition, a bill has been proposed in an attempt to create an armed citizen’s militia along the border of the US and Mexico. The majority of the Mexican laws and immigration policies are a result of an agreement between the US and Mexico. For further information on the new changes incorporated into the US immigration policy by Bush, the websites featuring news articles can prove to be a useful resource.
The Current Canadian Immigration Policy:

canada immigration policy
The immigration laws and rules of Canada are very different from the American immigration policies. Compared to the US, Canada practices very flexible immigration policies. Thus, Canada is known to be rich in people from various ethnic backgrounds. Originally, the Canadian citizenship was started with the intention of designating British subjects that were residing in the country at that time. British subjects imply individuals from the UK or its associated colonies. According to the current Canadian immigration policy, the nation has withdrawn restrictions that it had earlier imposed on dual citizenship.

Canada is renowned for the highest rate of per capita immigration due to several factors like the country fosters family ties, provides shelter to refugees, and substantial growth being projected in the economy of the country. The population of immigrants is dispersed very unevenly, generally concentrated in urban areas like towns and cities. If you wish to migrate to Canada, you can do so by applying for any one of the three categories of visas - economic, family or refugee immigrants. You can acquire further information on the current immigration policy and other relevant details from the Internet or the Canadian embassy in your country.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

List Of Universities in the United Kingdom

List of universities in the United Kingdom :

List Of Universities in the United Kingdom
University of Aberdeen
University of Abertay Dundee
Aberystwyth University
Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge and Chelmsford
University of the Arts London
Camberwell College of Arts
Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design
Chelsea College of Art and Design
London College of Communication
London College of Fashion
Wimbledon College of Art

Aston University, Birmingham
Bangor University
University of Bath
Bath Spa University
University of Bedfordshire, Luton and Bedford
Belfast Royal Hospitals (medical school, associated with Queen's University Belfast and theUniversity of Ulster)
University of Birmingham
Birmingham City University
Birmingham Conservatoire

University of Bolton
Bournemouth University
University of Bradford
University of Bradford School of Management
University of Brighton
Brighton and Sussex Medical School - students are technically full members of both the University of Brighton and the University of Sussex
University of Bristol
Brunel University, Uxbridge and London
University of Buckingham
Buckinghamshire New University, High Wycombe
University of Cambridge
Canterbury Christ Church University, Canterbury, Thanet, Tunbridge Wells and Chatham
Cardiff University
Cardiff International Academy of Voice
Cardiff University School of Medicine

University of Central Lancashire, Preston
University of Chester, Chester and Warrington
University of Chichester
Crichton University Campus, Dumfries, shared by the University of Glasgow, the University of the West of Scotland and the Open University
City University London
Cass Business School
City Law School
Coventry University
Cranfield University, Cranfield, Shrivenham and Silsoe
University for the Creative Arts, Canterbury, Epsom, Farnham, Maidstone and Rochester
University of Cumbria
De Montfort University, Leicester
University of Derby
University of Dundee
Durham University, Durham and Thornaby-on-Tees (Queen's Campus)
University of East Anglia, Norwich
University of East London
Edge Hill University, Ormskirk
University of Edinburgh
Moray House School of Education

Edinburgh Napier University
University of Essex, Colchester and Southend-on-Sea
University of Exeter
Camborne School of Mines
University of Glamorgan, Cardiff, Trefforest and Glyntaff
University of Glasgo
Glasgow Caledonian University
University of Gloucestershire, Cheltenham, Gloucester and London
University of Greenwich
Glyndŵr University, Wrexham
Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh and Galashiels
University of Hertfordshire, Hatfield
University of Huddersfield, Huddersfield & Barnsley
University of Hull, Hull and Scarborough
Hull York Medical School (HYMS)
Imperial College London
Imperial College at Wye
Royal School of Mines

Keele University
University of Kent, Canterbury and Medway
Kingston University
University of Wales, Lampeter
Lancaster University
University of Leeds
Leeds Trinity & All Saints (an accredited college of the University of Leeds)

Leeds Metropolitan University
University of Leicester
University of Lincoln, Lincoln, Hull, Riseholme and Holbeach
University of Liverpool
Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine

Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool John Moores University
University of London
Birkbeck, University of London
Central School of Speech and Drama
Courtauld Institute of Art
Goldsmiths, University of London
Heythrop College
Institute of Cancer Research
Institute of Education
King's College London
Institute of Psychiatry (IOP)

London Business School
London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
Queen Mary, University of London
Royal Academy of Music
Royal Holloway, University of London, Egham
Royal Veterinary College
St George's, University of London
School of Advanced Study
Institute for the Study of the Americas
Institute of Advanced Legal Studies
Institute of Classical Studies
Institute of Commonwealth Studies
Institute of English Studies
Institute of Germanic & Romance Studies
Institute of Historical Research
Institute of Musical Research
Institute of Philosophy
Warburg Institute

School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS)
School of Pharmacy, University of London
University College London (UCL)
Eastman Dental Institute
Institute of Archaeology
Institute of Child Health
Institute of Neurology
School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES)

University Marine Biological Station, Millport (shared with the University of Glasgow)

London Metropolitan University
London South Bank University
Loughborough University
University of Manchester
Manchester Business School

Manchester Metropolitan University
Middlesex University, London
Newcastle University
University of Wales, Newport
University of Northampton
Northumbria University, Newcastle upon Tyne
University of Nottingham
Nottingham Trent University
The Open University, Milton Keynes (an open-access distance learning university)
The OU also offers courses on nursing in alliance with the Royal College of Nursing Institute

University of Oxford
Oxford Brookes University
Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry
University of Plymouth
University of Portsmouth
Queen's University Belfast
Belfast Bible College

Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
University of Reading
Henley Business School

The Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen
Roehampton University, London
Royal College of Art, London
University of St Andrews
University of Salford
Schiller International University, London
University of Sheffield
Sheffield Hallam University
University of Southampton
Southampton Solent University
Staffordshire University, Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford and Lichfield
University of Stirling, Bridge of Allan
University of Strathclyde, Glasgow
University of Sunderland
University of Surrey, Guildford
University of Sussex, Falmer and Brighton
Swansea Metropolitan University
Swansea University
University of Teesside, Middlesbrough
Thames Valley University, Ealing, Slough and Reading
London College of Music

University of Ulster, Coleraine, Jordanstown, Magee and Belfast
University of Wales
University of Wales Institute, Cardiff (UWIC)
University of Warwick, Coventry
University of Westminster, London
University of the West of England, Bristol
University of the West of Scotland, Ayr, Hamilton, Dumfries and Paisley
University of Winchester
University of Wolverhampton
University of Worcester
University of York
York St John University



If you are planning a holiday visit or a short business trip to Australia, you will need to apply for either a visa or an ETA (Electronic Travel Authority). An ETA will let you spend up to three months in Australia.There are a number of visa options available for people who want to migrate permanently to Australia and who have the required skills and qualifications.



An ETA is equivalent to a visa, but there is no stamp or label in your passport and there is no need for you to visit an Australian diplomatic office to submit an application. Applications for ETAs can be submitted through travel agents or airlines


This visa allows you to migrate to Australia if you have good English language skills and have skills and qualifications in an occupation in need in Australia.This visa uses a points test to select visa applicants with characteristics needed in the Australian labour market. You do not require sponsorship to apply for this visa.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

UK Immigration For Family

If you are an individual intending to immigrate to the UK with your family, we can do help. This guide will give you an overview of the main options available before you discuss the details of your position with one of our professional advisers.

Please note that if you are a corporation, or are an individual interested in work permits, Sole Representative Visas, or entering the UK to establish yourself in business, The UK laws on immigration and nationality are highly complex for obtaining a UK family visas.

You must pass all the essential criteria and request either a marriage visa, fiance visa or unmarried partner visa. Or if you have children you will need to fill in visa forms group, family or a dependent visa.

Marriage Visa:

To be eligible for a marriage visa, two British, you and your partner must be aged over 21 and be able to give proof of marriage or registration of a partnership. The Home Office issues a couple with a marriage visa UK if they can show they have a housing and means to support them without help from the state.

UK visas are granted marriage for an early period of two years and after this time; you may request indefinite leave to remain in the UK (ILR) and British nationality.

Candidates who apply for marriage visa for the United Kingdom usually speak toUK immigration consultants in the UK for experts Visa help, advice and action.

Fiance Visa:

UK fiancé visa allows you to travel to Britain to marry your partner that is previously installed here (or an application for permanent resident status in the UK). You can stay in the country for six months, then after your wedding request an addition of British visa, as a marriage in the UK visa, which allows you to live and work in the UK.

One time in the UK fiancé visas are granted and you have lived in Britain for two years, you may request imprecise leave to remain in the UK (ILR) and British citizenship permanent residence in the UK. Candidates who apply for a visa for the UK fiancé usually speak to UK immigration consultants.

UK Visa for Unmarried Partners:

UK unmarried partner visa not apply to persons whose status is adjusted or indefinite leave to remain (ILR) in Britain, who wish to bring their partners in the UK and live with them.

A British visa unmarried partners provides unmarried couples and same-sex couples the same benefits and rights as those who are married or have suffered civil registration service partnership.Applicants looking for a UK unmarried partner visa generally speak to UK immigration consultants.

British Dependence Visa:

British dependency visa application is based on your dependence to a person present and settled as a permanent resident of the United Kingdom (or a British citizen who supports your UK visa application).

Visas British dependency of the family are one of the most popular types of visas for the United Kingdom. Dependents are usually children and siblings, but also can be aunts, uncles, parents and grandparents who are financially dependent on a family member that is regulated in the UK. A British dependency visa application has no immigration restrictions on the type of work or business, you can do on arrival. Candidates who apply for a visa British dependency usually speak to UK immigration consultants .

Worker require in Australia, Australia will need 1.4 million extra skilled workers by 2025

Worker require in Australia,Australia will need 1.4 million extra skilled workers by 2025

According to a new report by the Victorian Employers Chamber of Commerce, Australia will have a skills shortage, and will require 1.4 million additional workers by 2025, unless steps are taken.

Based on their findings, the organization has recommended a number of measures, including removing barriers to work for older people, and boosting skilled immigration intake.The report indicates that under current trends and government policies, the nations participation rate (The percentage of Australia's working-age population that is employed or seeking employment) would fall from 65.2 to 61.8 by 2025.
Worker require in Australia 
In an interview with The Australian, one of the reporters, Darin Ritchie said "To meet moderate levels of labour-demand growth, Australia's participation rate would need to be 68 per cent,"

"To address this workforce deficit, Australia needs to raise the average retirement age, increase the workforce participation of disadvantaged groups, increase migration, or offset labour demand through productivity growth."

If you are interested in Visas to Australia, contact Migration Expert for information and advice on which visa is best suited to you. You can also try our visa eligibility assessment to see if you are eligible to apply for a visa to Australia.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Right of Abode UK

A dual national is entitled to a Right of Abode stamp in their foreign passport to enable travel into the UK without hindrance.
Right of Abode uk

It is also possible to have the Right of Abode if:

They are a Common wealth National and one of their parents was born a British Citizen.OR

They are a common wealth woman married to a British Citizen on or before 1.1.1983.
A person with the right of abode may apply to register as a British Citizen.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Freelance in the UK

In general, overseas nationals coming to work in the UK, or Europe, will need a work permit which must be sponsored by an established local company that will employ them. However, there is an alternative for citizens of the following countries:


Under the EC Association Agreement, you can come and set up your own business without the usual, and generally prohibitive, need to invest £200,000. You will find further details of the requirements and procedures for this programmer in the EC Association Agreement and working in the UK page.

If you want to be an entrepreneur, then simply help you with obtaining the relevant visa. However, we find that many people want to come to the UK and to work as freelance IT professionals, but do not really want the hassles of administering and running a company. If you are in that position, then we have an offering that can help you focus on what you do best and leave the rest to us.

Freelance in the UK
What you Get :

Visa application (this requires the drafting of a business plan)
Company incorporation
Registered office
Office with PC where you can be based when looking for contracts
Advice on the UK contracting market
Assistance in finding a contract
Opening a bank account for the business
Assistance with opening a personal bank account
Telephone answering
Tax planning
Remuneration administration
Filing of annual returns for the business
Filing of your personal tax returns

NB Once you have spent a year in the UK, the opportunities become even greater – we can then help you move to other EU countries such as Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, etc.


Canada welcomes you as a tourist, student or temporary worker. Every year, more than 35 million people visit Canada to enjoy the many opportunities. 


Skilled workers are defined as people whose education and work experience will help them find work and make a home for themselves as permanent residents in Canada. Visa fee for Canada Skilled Worker is $550


The Student Visa allows overseas nationals to take advantage of a UK education and even work part-time.
Visa Fee for Student Visa is £ 99.00.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

UK Business Immigration by investing GBP 200,000


The Entrepreneur sub-category is a merging of the previous Businesspersons and Innovators schemes. The Entrepreneur sub-category is perfect for those individuals wishing to start a business in the UK who can meet the criteria.

Specific Criteria
UK Business Immigration

A pass mark of 75 points are needed to satisfy the requirements for the specific criteria under the Entrepreneur sub-category.

Applicant has at least £200,000==========> 25 points
Funds are held in a regulated financial institution==> 25 points
Funds are disposable in the United Kingdom ===>25 points

English Language Ability

Applicants must show that they are proficient in English by proving one of the following:

They have passed a test in English equivalent to level C1 of the Council of Europe's Common European Framework for Language Learning (equivalent to a grade C or better at GCSE)

Come from a country where English is the majority language spoken

Have taken a degree taught in English (this is verified by using the National Academic Recognition Information Centre data)

Successful proof of one of these criteria will earn the required 10 points for the English language requirement.


Applicants from outside the country will be required to score ten points by proving they can support themselves and any dependants.

Start up costs Funds Total £400 £2,400 £2,800 2/3 of the £2,400 is required for first dependent of the main applicant, and 1/3 for each subsequent dependant.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Australia Skills Shortages

Australia is currently undergoing its largest immigration drive in 40 years, tempting workers to the country with promises of shorter hours, a better climate and a lower cost of living. Europe – and especially the UK – is the main target for finding new immigrants to Australia.

Australia Skills Shortages

Under the current programmer, Australia will offer immigrants four-year employer or state-sponsored immigration, with the option to stay on permanently.

If you are under 45, and have 6-7 years experience in your trade – inclusive of training/apprenticeship/study - we can almost certainly get you an Australian visa – even if you cannot pass the current points test!

Most Australian states are experiencing a labor shortage of qualified and experienced trades people. If your occupation is in the shortage list, please complete an assessment form and we will email you the details of your best Australian visa options within three working days. This assessment is free of charge – if you are interested in taking up a laid back lifestyle in sunny Australia, don't delay!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Citizenship And Naturalisation (UK)

Unless you have a claim to Citizenship based on ancestry you will probably have to apply for naturalization in one of the following two categories

  Naturalisation after six years in the UK
  Naturalisation after three years in the UK as a spouse of an UK Citizen

Please note that as of November 1, 2005, you also have to pass the UK government's new Life in the UK test before you can apply for citizenship. Once you have passed the life in the UK test and received your certificate, please feel free to contact us. With our extremely competitive rates, our expert immigration caseworkers will be able to assist you in making your successful application immediately!

Naturalisation after six years in the UK.

Citizenship and Naturalisation UK
If you are not married to a British Citizen you will need to meet the following requirements to Apply for Naturalisation:

You must be aged 18 or over and are not of unsound mind.
You must be of good character.
You should be able to communicate in the English language (or Welsh or Scottish Gaelic). There are exemptions to this requirement, for example if you are elderly or mentally handicapped.
You should intend to live in the UK or in Crown Service abroad (working directly for an UK Government organisation), or be employed by an international organisation of which the UK is a member, or be employed by a company or association established in the United Kingdom.
If you are not married to an UK Citizen you will need to meet the following residence requirements over the last six years.
You must have been living in the UK exactly six years before the date the application reaches the Home Office; and
During the six-year period you must not have been outside the United Kingdom for more than 450 days (about 15 months); and
During the last 12 months of the six-year period you must not have been outside the UK for more than 90 days; and
During the last 12 months of the six-year period your stay in the United Kingdom you must have held permanent residence/ indefinite leave to remain (ILR); and
You must not have been living in the United Kingdom in breach of the UK immigration rules at any time during the six-year period ending with the date that the application is received by the Home Office.
The processing times for naturalization applications is currently about six to seven months. If you would like assistance with a naturalisation application made on the basis of having permanent residency, please contact our office on (0)207 842 0800 or complete our online enquiry form for naturalization.

Naturalisation after three years in the UK as a spouse of an UK Citizen
The requirements for naturalisation as a spouse of a British citizen are very similar to those mentioned above. The main difference is that there is a shorter residency requirement of three years in the UK as opposed to six years. The three years of the residency requirement are counted from the date your naturalization application is received by the Home Office.
Further details on residency requirements are as follows:
You must have been living in the United Kingdom at the beginning of the three- year period; and
On the date that your application is received in the Home Office, you must have permanent residence/ ILR in the UK; and
During the three-year period you must not have been outside the UK for more than 270 days (approximately 9 months); and
During the last 12 months of the three-year period you must not have been outside the UK for more than 90 days; and
You must not have been in breach of any UK immigration rules at any time during this three-year period of residence in the UK.

UK Immigration Tier System

The following information is about the UK's new points based system, which has not been fully implemented yet. It's possible that information may change over the course of the following months, so please check back periodically.

UK Immigration Tier System


During 2008, the United Kingdom will be overhauling its immigration law and implementing a points based system for non-European Union migrants wishing to come to the UK to work, study, and train.

The new immigration system will be broken into a five tiers that will replace the current 80 or so routes that exist now. Each tier will have different conditions,
entitlements, and entry requirements for migrants wishing to work in the UK.

Tier 1 was implemented in early 2008. Tier 1 is meant for highly skilled migrants, post-graduates, entrepreneurs, and investors.

Below is the current outline that the government has provided about the new points based tiered immigration system. However, this information is subject to change as the system comes closer to launch, so please refer back to this page from time to time in case anything changes.

Five Tiers

The five tiers are outlined below. Click each Tier to get more information:

Tier 1: For highly skilled migrants, entrepreneurs, investors, and graduate students. This is designed to replace the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (HSMP), the Entrepreneur and Investor schemes, and the International Graduates Scheme.

Tier 2: This is for skilled workers who have a job offer. This tier will encompass the current UK Work Permit rules.
Tier 3: For a limited numbers of lower skilled workers to fill temporary shortages in the labour market.
Tier 4: Students.
Tier 5: For youth mobility and temporary workers, such as those who come under Working Holiday agreements with other countries.
Tiers 3 and 5 are temporary migration schemes and migrants who fall under these tiers will not be able to switch to a different tier from within the UK. The UK has also suspended Tier 3 in favour of migrants from the EU; however, this may change depending on labor market demands.
Tiers 1, 2, and 4 will be eligible to switch to another tier once they are in the UK if they can meet the requirements of that tier. Tiers 1 and 2 can potentially lead to settlement if the permanent residence requirements are met at the time of application.

Points Structure

Each tier will require the migrant to score a sufficient number of points to gain entry clearance or extend his or her leave to remain in the United Kingdom. Points will be awarded for various criteria specific to each tier. In all tiers, points will be awarded for criteria which indicates that the individual is likely to comply with immigration requirements.

In Tiers 1 and 2, points will be awarded for criteria such as age, previous salary or prospective salary, and qualifications; a system similar to the current Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (HSMP) which has proven very successful. To get an idea of how this system will work, please see our HSMP Points Calculator.

When more details are known about the points structure, will have tools in place to help people assess themselves to see how likely they are to successfully qualify for each tier


All migrants applying under Tiers 2-5 will be required to have sponsorship from a licensed sponsor (an employer or educational institution). The certificate of sponsorship assures that the migrant is able to perform the particular job or course of study.

Highly skilled Tier 1 migrants do not require a job offer and thus do not require sponsorship.


Dependantsare allowed to come to the UK with the main applicant. However, they will not be allowed to work if they accompany a student under Tier 4 or a temporary worker under Tier 5 if -- in both cases -- the individual has been given less than 12months leave to remain in the UK.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

International Migration and the Global Economy

Since 2008 the number of people emigrating abroad has overall gone down. With the World economy showing signs of recovery this is likely to change very soon. This is covered in a recent report by Washington based Migration Policy Institute for the BBC World Service.
Changes since 2008 have included the following:

International Migration and the Global Economy
There has been a significant decline in remittances sent to an immigrant's home Country. In Turkey remittances sent home have dropped 43 percent since 2008. Moldova has been particularly badly affected as the reduction of 37 percent there represents a third of the Country's national income. In contrast Bangladesh has seen an increase in remittances of 16 percent.

Almost half of the 1.4 million Eastern European workers who came to theUnited Kingdom between May 2004 and March 2009 from European Unionaccession countries had returned by the end of 2008. Some former Eastern-Bloc Countries have managed to cope quite well with the economic downturn. Others not so well. The good news is that more and more people are optimistic about the UK economy. There has been a significant increase in UK share prices recently.

There has been a sharp decline in the number of Mexicans moving to theUnited States; Down fourty percent since 2006.

The number of Romanians and Bulgarians moving to Spain has fallen by 60%. Spain was particularly badly affected by the economic downturn.

Overall Immigrants are more likely to stay in the Country that they have emigrated to or not leave their home Country at all

Some Countries such as Malaysia, Australia and Russia have reduced the number of work visas they issue. However, Australia overall still encouragesimmigration.

Some Countries such as Australia and Canada have seen immigration levels stay at similar levels or even go up. Overall levels of immigration are still going up. The total foreign born population Worldwide in 2050 is projected to be 230 million. In 1965 it was 75 million. Long term we will continue to see significant growth in the numbers of people moving abroad.

The report also looked at migration trends within China. 140 million left rural areas of China to search for work in industrial cities near the coast. Millions return home for the Chinese New Year. This year record numbers went back to the Countryside. However, fewer people then returned back to the cities.

The situation since 2008 is not typical of overall migration trends. It is likely that future reports will see a significant increase in migration and an overall increase in remittances being sent back to an immigrant's home Country.

Sole Representative Visas for Employers(UK)

Introduction :
If you are a substantial trading company located outside the UK, and have no current UK presence, you may be able to send a member of staff to the UK on a 'Sole Representative Visa'. These days in many cases it is preferable to come under the HSMP visa category which is both more flexible and easier to obtain than the sole representative visa.

Sole Representative Visas for Employers UK
Question : Does my Company Qualify to send a Sole Representative to the UK?
Anwser : You must be a genuine existing enterprise. If you have been established for less than a year you are unlikely to be considered suitable sponsors under this category.
The sending of a Sole Representative to the UK must be for your benefit, and not for the immigration convenience of the candidate, so the budget allocated to the UK expansion should not be unrealistic in the context of your size, trading activities or profitability.
In general, the commercial logic of the proposed expansion into the UK will be called into question if you are a small concern and the new UK presence will represent a diversification into an area in which you have no existing overseas involvement.
Once you have sent the representative to the UK, the majority of your business should continue to be overseas. If it appears that the sending of the representative to the UK will result in a general move of your operations so that they are based/headquartered in the UK, the application will not be approved.

Question :Who can be sent to the UK as a Sole Representative?
Anwser : The candidate should be a senior employee recruited outside the United Kingdom. In most cases, he or she will have been employed by you overseas for a significant period of time and be fully familiar with your business and procedures. This may not be the case when the individual has been recruited specifically to fulfil the role but in these circumstances, the applicant will need to demonstrate a background appropriate to the role.

If you are a family concern, the attempt to use a Sole Representative visa to send a junior member of the family to the United Kingdom will attract particularly rigorous scrutiny and will generally not succeed where they are unsuitably qualified or experienced

The Sole Representative visa is not designed for owner-managers or entrepreneurs (if you fall into this category, please click here). The rules prohibit the candidate from owing a majority or a controlling interest in either the Overseas firm, or the proposed new UK entity. In practice the maximum permissible shareholding is not 49% but 30-35%

A Sole Representative will normally be granted an initial visa for two years. Once in the UK the sole representative and their family will usually be entitled to healthcare from the UK's National Health Service.

Question: What about the spouse / children of the Sole Representative?

Anwser: You may apply for the candidates spouse and children to accompany them as their dependants.

The children of persons entering the UK as sole representatives are entitled to the same free education as British children. The candidate may choose to send their children to a private school if they wish.

Health care
A sole representative and their family here as their dependants are eligible to free health care provided by the National Health Service. They are not required to take out private health insurance.

The spouse of a sole representative is entitled to take up any employment.

Question: How can a UK Sole Representative visa be Extended?
Anwser : Sole representative visas are usually granted for an initial period of two years.
Once your representative has been in the UK for two years, it is generally possible to extend their stay for a further 3 years. This application will be made while they are in the UK, but will necessitate the temporary surrender of the candidate's passport to the home office while the application is considered.
The extension application will need to be accompanied by

Proof that the candidate is still required by you as a sole representative.
Accounts of the business generated in the first year of UK presence
Proof that the applicant has been properly salaried as the person in charge of the subsidiary.
Towards the end of five years in the UK as your Sole Representative, the candidate may apply for settlement (permanent residence) if s/he is still required by you to continue in his/her role.

Question: What Data and Documents are required to make a UK Sole Representative Visa Application?

Documents :
Your last year's accounts which should show your assets, turnover, and full details of share distribution for the previous year. A letter confirming that you will establish a wholly owned subsidiary or register a branch in the United Kingdom;
The candidate's contract of employment (this should include his/her salary)
Confirmation that the applicant is fully familiar with your activities and that he/she has full powers to negotiate and take operational decisions about the planned UK entity without reference to you (the overseas parent);
A notarised statement from you stating that the applicant will be your sole representative and that you have no other branch, subsidiary, or representative in the United Kingdom;
A notarised statement confirming that your operations will remain centered overseas;
A notarised statement that the candidate will not engage in business of his or her own nor will he or she represent any other company's interest.
The passport of the candidate.
A full description of your activities overseas
The candidate's job description and salary
A Detailed business plan for the proposed UK office.
UK Sole Representative Visa FAQs

Question: What happens if I have already incorporated a UK branch / subsidiary?
Anwser: Sole Representative Visas are only available to overseas firms that have no branch, subsidiary, or other representative in the United Kingdom. However, It is permissible to form a UK company in anticipation of such an appointment so long as that UK company exists only as a shell which has not yet started to trade.

Question : Are Sole Representatives allowed to be Shareholders in the Parent Company?
Anwser: A Sole Representative may not be the majority shareholder in the parent company. Further, the view taken is that removing a major share holder is indicative of the centre of operations moving to the United Kingdom. This is not permitted. Shareholdings in excess of 30% in the parent are likely to result in rigorous scrutiny of the application.

Question: Can Sole Representatives Act as Agents?
Anwser: No, the sole representative must be engaged full-time in establishing a commercial presence for the parent company in the United Kingdom. This precludes taking secondary employment or acting on behalf of anyone other than the parent company.

Question: How long will it take to process a Sole Representative Visa Application?
Anwser: If the application is deemed to be simple, it will probably be processed by the Entry Clearance Officer at the Overseas British Consular Post. Where this is the case, an application will usually not take longer than about a week to process.
Where an application is deemed to be complex, or where particularly rigorous scrutiny is called for, it will be referred back to the Home Office in the UK. Such applications will usually take many months to process.
If you would like to apply for Sole Representative Visa, please fill out our on-line form.


Our goals are to bring communities together and improve the UK's competitiveness as a destination for travel, trade, migration and investment through programmes which prevent immigration abuse, deliver value for money and earn public confidence. Visas info will tell you whether you need a visa to enter the UK and, if so, how to apply.The UK has introduced a number of new UK immigration, naturalization, UK visa, work permit and UK working visa categories in the last few years. The points based skilled immigration category the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (HSMP), introduced in January 2002, proved to be very successful.

However, the HSMP has been replaced by Tier 1 (General), part of the UK's new five-tier points based system which will encompass all work, study, and training immigration routes into the country. People seeking extensions to their HSMP visa are now required to extend their leave to remain under Tier 1 (General) for General Highly Skilled Migrants. Since April 2008, applicants located in India have been required to file initial highly skilled migrant applications under the Tier 1 (General) rules. This was followed by the rest of the world on 30 June 2008 as the Tier 1 (General) scheme fully replaced the HSMP.

You may have to wait months for your UK visa application to be processed by the UK Border Agency, or spend the whole day there to then find that you do not have all the relevant documentation. We are OISC registered and can submit your UK visa application to the Home Office to be dealt with on the same day.


The Highly Skilled Migrant Programmer has provided talented people with exceptional skills the opportunity to immigrate to the UK to seek work. Visa Fee for HSMP Visa is £ 205.00.

The Student Visa allows overseas nationals to take advantage of a UK education and even work part-time.
Visa Fee for Student Visa is £ 99.00.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Children Born Outside The UK After 31 December 1982

This section explains how children born overseas to British Citizens can acquire British Citizenship.

Contents :

Changes Brought In By The British Nationality Act 1981

British Citizenship By Descent Or Otherwise

Children Who Are Born In The United Kingdom Or A Qualifying Territory to Britis Citizens Otherwise By Descent

Children who are born outside the United Kingdom and qualifying territories to British citizens otherwise than by descent

Children Are Not British citizens If Born Outside The United Kingdom And Qualifying Territories To British Citizens By Descent

Children who are born to parents in Crown and similar types of service

List Of Crown And Services Designated By The Home Secretary.

Worker Registration Scheme In UK

The purpose of this guide is to explain how nationals of the new EU member states can live and work in the United Kingdom under the new Worker Registration Scheme.Please note that this guide only applies to you if you are a national of one of the following countries: Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia or Slovenia. You do not need to apply under the registration scheme if you are a Citizen of Cyprus or Malta.

Worker Registration Scheme In UK

Entering the UK

Upon arrival at a UK port-of-entry you will need to show your passport or identity card and go through the EU/EEA queue if arriving at a British port or airport. You may travel to the UK with your immediate family (spouse, children, dependent relatives if you are not on student status, and non-EU unmarried partners if they meet immigration regulations). If any of your family is not an EU/EEA national, then they must apply for an EEA family permit at the British Embassy in their home country before travelling to the UK.

Residence Permits
You are entitled to apply for a residence permit confirming that you have full rights of free movement within the EU if you meet the following requirements:
You are a citizen of Malta or Cyprus working in the UK; or

You are a citizen of another EU new member country (as above) and you have been working in the UK legally for at least 12 months without a break. This is possible as of 1 May 2005; or

You are working as a self-employed person in the UK (in which case you must register with Inland Revenue as soon as you arrive in the UK); or

You are living in the UK as a full-time student, or as a retired or self-sufficient person.

Canada Study Permits,Study in Canada,Finding a school in Canada

With more than 130,000 foreign students coming on student visas to Canada every year, Canada offers a diverse international student community. To study in Canada or any other foreign country is an adventure and a challenge, and you should give careful consideration to where you wish to study in Canada to ensure it is a positive experience. This is something you should do before you even start to apply for your student visa to Canada.

Canada Study Permits,Study in Canada,Finding a school in Canada

Finding a school :

Make sure you apply early for your course of study in Canada. Apply at least six months early to primary and secondary schools. University and college students should apply a year before they want to start their studies. Each post-secondary school has its own set of rules on how to apply, and decides what level of English or French you will need to be accepted.

The school you select will be able to tell you about:

How much it costs to apply.
Tuition fees to study in Canada at the school of your choice
Health insurance
Rent and how much it will cost to live in Canada

What language tests are needed.?

Fill out the application form for the school or schools of your choice, and submit it according to the instructions provided. If the school admits you as a student, they will send you a letter of acceptance. You need a letter of acceptance in order to apply for a Study Permit (a student visa for Canada).


Welcome to Migration pk site it contain information for the visas for all over the world. Our goal is to provide you with professional, competent and experienced service which will help you accomplish your personal immigration goals. Use the extensive resources and guidelines that we provide here to learn more about temporary permanent visas, residence, citizenship and more. You can keep up to date with changes in immigration laws as they may affect you and your family personally. You will benefit from the convenience of a complete "one-stop" migration service, including professional assistance with residence visa processing, official qualification and trades recognition, business migration, job search, and re-settlement services.

UK Immigration:

Our goals are to bring communities together and improve the UK's competitiveness as a destination for travel, trade, migration and investment through programmers which prevent immigration abuse, deliver value for money and earn public confidence.

USA Immigration:

A citizen of a foreign country, wishing to enter the U.S., generally must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. The type of visa you must have is defined by immigration law, and relates to the purpose of your travel.

Australia Immigration:

If you are planning a holiday visit or a short business trip to Australia, you will need to apply for either a visa or an ETA (Electronic Travel Authority). An ETA will let you spend up to three months in Australia. There are a number of visa options available for people who want to migrate permanently to Australia and who have the required skills and qualifications.

Canada Immigration:

Canada welcomes you as a tourist, student or temporary worker. Every year, more than 35 million people visit Canada to enjoy the many opportunities.

Thursday, November 19, 2009


Immigration policies and conditions are constantly changing, and some of these changes may affect your eligibility to immigrate to Canada, the UK, Australia or the United States. We would like to advise you of some important changes that have happened over the past month:

The Canadian Government has announced new rules designed to protect the rights of overseas temporary workers from exploitation. The added security and monitoring makes Canada a perfect location for temporary workers.

The UK Border Agency ('UKBA') has announced a range of enhancements to their Tier 2 skilled worker or work permit scheme.

Australia has recovered extremely well from the financial crisis, and still needs skilled workers. However, the Government has made immigration rules more strict to ensure that people with the right skills and experience required are able to immigrate.

United States Immigration is bracing for the holiday season, and have advised that U.S. migrants wishing to travel internationally and return to the United States, need to get their Advance Parole application in early so it can be processed in time.

If you have taken our free Visa Eligibility Assessment and passed, we recommend that you start your application now while you still meet the criteria. If you took our assessment previously and did not meet the criteria, we recommend you retake the assessment, as many things have changed and you may now qualify


Celebrates Citizenship Week 2009
The week of October 19-23 is Canadian Citizenship week - this week in ceremonies across the country Canada will welcome hundreds of new citizens and hundreds more will reaffirm their commitment to Canada.

Canada is taking action to help protect foreign temporary workers

In the near future companies seeking to bring temporary foreign workers into Canada will be more closely watched and those not following the rules will be 'named and shamed' Citizenship and Immigration Canada has promised.

Small Towns in Canada benefiting from Immigration
A report issued by the Conference Board of Canada reports that many Canadian small towns have found new life due to an increase in immigration to Canada.


Enhancement of Tier 2 eligibility criteria The UK Border Agency ('UKBA') has announced a range of enhancements to their Tier 2 skilled worker or work permit scheme.

Migrant Baby boom prompts call for new schools A report released by a cross-party group on UK migration has suggested that up to 96,000 new school places would be required by 2013 to manage a migrant related baby boom.

New UK Visa route for Turkish business people The UK Border Agency ('UKBA') has announced a new visa route for Turkish nationals applying to establish a business in the UK under the European Community Association Agreement ('ECAA')


DIAC Recommends Visa Applications to be Lodged by November 6

The Department of Immigration & Citizenship (DIAC) has advised that people intending to lodge applications for overseas family members to visit Australia over Christmas should do so before November 6, 2009.

DIAC Changes Re-Use Health Check Policy

On November 9, 2009, The Department of Immigration & Citizenship (DIAC) will suspend arrangements that allow some visa applicants to re-use previous health examination reports.

Australia Commences New Citizenship Test

On Monday, October 19, the new Australian Citizenship test commenced. The test assesses prospective Australian citizens on their understanding of Australian civics, and the privileges and responsibilities of citizenship.

USCIS Offers Free Naturalization Information Sessions
The USCIS is offering free naturalization information sessions to the general public at various locations around the country.

USCIS Reminds Advance Parole Applicants to Apply Early
With the holiday season fast approaching the United States and Immigration Service (USCIS) issued a reminder to applicants for Advance Parole to apply early.

Agent Filing Requirements Clarified for O and P Visas
Recently the United States and Immigration Service (USCIS) clarified the requirements for agents interested in filing as petitioners for the O and P nonimmigrant visa classifications.

International Graduates Scheme(UK),Graduate scheme in uk

Introduction :

The International Graduates Scheme (IGS) is a way for non-European Economic Area students of higher education institutes within the United Kingdom to remain in the country for one year after graduation and gain valuable work experience. Less restrictive than earlier student immigration routes, the International Graduates Scheme allows a student of any discipline to apply.
If the graduate wishes to remain in the UK after one year, they must switch over to another immigration category such as the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (HSMP). The intention is to encourage graduates to take up a career in the UK by giving them a transitional route into another immigration category.This scheme supersedes the Science and Engineering Graduates Students (SEGS) scheme, which was a similar but more restrictive category that was discontinued for anyone who has graduated on or after 01 May 2007. Anyone who graduated before 01 May 2007 must still come under the previous SEGS scheme, which places restrictions on which courses are eligible.

International Graduates Scheme(UK),Graduate scheme in uk
Please note that an amendment to SEGS allows those who commenced a Master's or PhD course of study on or after 01 May 2006 to be eligible for SEGS with with any course, while still being subject to all other requirements of the previous SEGS scheme.Besides the exception noted above, SEGS was only allowed for graduates of science and engineering disciplines, while the International Graduates Scheme is open to anyone who attains a degree from a recognised or listed UK educational institution. Other improvements include accepting any degree class (grade) except fail, instead of the previous SEGS requirement of a 2.2.One advantage students who wish to stay in the UK have with this scheme is by gaining valuable UK work experience after graduation. For example, a student can use UK work experience to score points towards the requirements of HSMP.A graduate can apply for IGS before they are issued with their degree certificate. If they do not have a degree certificate, a letter from their institution confirming that they have completed the course at the required level will be accepted as proof.
Who can qualify

For a student to successfully come under the International Graduates Scheme, they must:
have completed a relevant course at a recognized institute of higher learning within the UK such as a bachelor's degree, Master's degree, PhD, or postgraduate certificate or diploma, including those who have completed a PGCE (Post Graduate Certificate in Education).have completed the course within the last twelve months. This is calculated from the date of expiry of leave as a Student to complete the course.
intend to work during the period of one year granted by the able to support and accomodate themselves and any dependents without resorting to the use of public funds.intend to leave the UK after the period of one year unless they transfer to another scheme as a highly skilled migrant, business owner, student, or innovator.get permission before applying for IGS if their studies were sponsored by a government or international scholarship agency.Recognized and Listed Institutions

The government of the United Kingdom recognizes institutions who grant degrees by virtue of their own power, called 'recognized' bodies, or those institutions who grant degrees under the power of another institution, called 'listed' bodies.
Anyone coming under the International Graduates Scheme can take any kind of employment they want. They are also allowed to switch to other schemes such as HSMP, business owner, or innovator while in the UK.

If spouses, unmarried partners, civil partners and children are already in the UK during the applicant's stay as a student, they can switch along with the applicant and remain in the UK. Entry clearance is required if the dependants are applying from abroad.

We offer a Premium Service and a normal service. With the Premium Service, we will process your application in one business day. Our normal service will be through the post, which can take approximately a business week.

Fee Schedule
The Premium Service breaks down as £595 (the Home Office fee) plus £605 (our fee) for a total of £1200, which we will process within one business day of receipt of payment.
The normal service (by post) breaks down as £395 (the Home Office fee) plus £605 (our fee) for a total of £1000, and is subject to normal processing times depending on the Home Office, the postal system, and demand by other applicants.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

European Community Association Agreement (UK)

This visa category is for nationals of a Country with the relevant EC (European Community) Association Agreement wishing to come to the UK to start a business. The business can be of any size and may even employ just yourself. You may start any type of business, but you must work full time in the running of the business, and must not do work that is not related to your business in the UK. It should be noted that in practice it is very difficult coming under this visa category. If possible it is probably best to try and come under another visa category such as HSMP.

European Community Association Agreement UK

The Countries with the relevant agreements are:

If you are in the IT area, has a special programme called the UK Freelance Programme.

If you are unable to come under this category and wish to start a business in the UK, please go to our business immigration page for details of other business-related categories.

Question:Do I qualify to come to the UK under the EC Association Agreement?

Answer : You will need to show the following to come under the EC association agreement:

That you are a citizen of Bulgaria or Romania. You will work solely in the business. You are free to trade using a limited company, or as an individual by yourself or in partnership with other individual/s. Please note that if you are a citizen of Slovenia you may only trade using a limited company. Have sufficient funds to accommodate and provide for you and your family until the business is profitable.

If you are trading as a limited company you must have a controlling interest in the business. This is not relevant for those who are self-employed or in partnership. In the UK those who are self-employed or in partnership who are in effect trading as individuals rather than as a corporate entity do not have to be registered. It should be noted that citizens of Slovenia may only come under the EC Association Agreement if they trade as a limited company. By implementing a business plan that looks to be thorough and viable. European Community Association agreement countries: These are Bulgaria and Romania.

Question :What about My Family?
Anwser : You may apply for your spouse and children to accompany you as your dependants.


Your children entering the UK as your dependants are entitled to the same free education as British children. You may choose to send your children to a private school if you wish.

Health Care

You and your family are eligible to free health care provided by the National Health Service. You are not required to take out private health insurance.


Your spouse and dependents are entitled to take up any lawful employment.

Question: What about extending my visa?

Anwser: Your initial visa is normally granted for a period of two years. Towards the end of two years in the UK, you may apply for your visa to be extended for a maximum period of three years. This application should be successful if the initial two years has proceeded approximately in line with your originally submitted business plan, and you meet the following requirements:

You and your dependants have been able to support yourselves during this period without needing public funds. You are actively involved in the management and promotion of the business, and have not had to take other employment during this time (your dependants are free to take whatever employment they desire).
Your business continues to exist, is viable, and has sufficient funds to continue trading. Towards the end of five years in the UK you may apply for indefinite leave to remain (Permanent Residence). A year after being granted indefinite leave to remain you may be able to apply for naturalisation as a British citizen.

Question: How do I Apply?

Answer : If you are already in the UK, you can usually submit an application to remain at the Home Office Immigration Directorate in the UK. Otherwise, you should apply at the British Embassy or Consulate nearest to your Country of nationality or nearest to where you are resident.

You will need to provide documentary evidence showing your work experience, evidence of funds, etc The application should be accompanied by:


  • Visa fee of £50 (if applying via an UK Embassy or Consulate)
  • 2 passport photos for each applicant
  • Business plan which should include:
  • Evidence of the funds to be invested
  • The object of the business
  • A projected balance sheet, including:
  • The financial outlay
  • Any loan to the company
  • Assets
  • Stock
  • Profit and loss projection
  • Overheads including:
  • Establishment expenses
  • Admin expenses
  • Depreciation
  • Details of your qualifications and work experience.
  • can assist you in all aspects of your application. If you are interested in taking this further please complete our form.


Immigration Information