Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Documents necessary for UK Student Visa

Resource for the latest information of Documents Required for UK Student Visa. It contains helpful information of Documents necessary for UK Student Visa along with guide to Study Abroad, Universities, Scholarships, Application Documentation, Student Visa process and Student Life.

The following documents are required for the student visa of UK :

1. Visa Application form (VAF1 - Non-settlement) - fully completed and signed by applicant.

2. Appropriate Visa fee of for several entry.

3. Passport valid for at least 6 months, with available 'visa' pages for stamping (additional pages are not acceptable).

4. If available, the student's old passport.

5. Study Overseas Ltd (UK) reference letter & copy of signed Declaration Form – for Study Overseas Ltd (UK) students.

6. Receipt for any deposit or deposit of tuition fees paid to the University – if applicable.

7. Proof of current studies, or current employment. If neither, evidence of current status.

8. Valid original acceptance letter from school/college in the UK stating

i. i Cost of course fees and receipt for any fees paid
ii. Details of accommodation and how much it costs
iii. The start date and duration of the proposed course

9. Proof of ability to pay for course:

(Please contact your nearest Study Overseas Ltd (UK) office for detailed advice).
i. Original bank statements/passbooks covering at least 6months or FD (copies to be submitted)
ii. The sponsor's IT returns for 3 years and salary certificates.
iii. Deeds of any property or land owned in the student's country of origin.
iv. Chartered accountant's report

10. All educational certificates after/from schooling till date

11. Evidence of English Language qualifications.

12. Sponsors are normally parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters or relatives. From sponsors, a letter of sponsorship, photocopies of their passports showing their immigration status (if sponsor is outside student's country of origin), evidence of their financial status and available accommodation in the UK (if sponsoring for accommodation).

Note for students in India and Pakistan: It is strongly recommended that sponsors, other than parents, living outside of India or Pakistan prepay your University tuition fees and keep the receipt of the payment before you apply for your visa. This proves that the sponsor is real.

Sponsorship from individuals who are not close family members of the student will have to be supported by very strong evidence on why they wish to spend a large amount of money on your eduaction.

Medicals :

Students enrolled on a course for more than 6 months may be required to undergo a medical examination before leaving for UK. This may vary depending on the country you are living in.

Note for students: Medicals are not currently required as part of theVisa application proccess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.


Immigration Information