Friday, November 27, 2009

Right of Abode UK

A dual national is entitled to a Right of Abode stamp in their foreign passport to enable travel into the UK without hindrance.
Right of Abode uk

It is also possible to have the Right of Abode if:

They are a Common wealth National and one of their parents was born a British Citizen.OR

They are a common wealth woman married to a British Citizen on or before 1.1.1983.
A person with the right of abode may apply to register as a British Citizen.


Immigration Information