Singapore Employment Pass Categories are:
Pass P1: For a base salary above S $ 7000 per month.
Pass P2: For basic pay between S $ 3.500 and S $ 7,000 a month.
Pass Q1: For a base salary between $ 2.500 $ 3.500 S and S per month.
Documents required for processing of Singapore Employment Pass Application:
- A completed employment Pass application form.
- The completed application form must be approved by the sponsoring company in Singapore
- Stamp Company of Singapore or seal must be affixed on the form the application form.
- The form must be signed by the applicant and the authorized signatory of the company sponsoring Singapore.
- A copy of applicant's educational certificates and testimonials of past employment.
- Passport size photograph of the applicant within 3 months.
- A copy of the personal details page of the applicant's travel document / passport.
- A copy of the Business Profile / Instant Information / Registration papers in the sponsoring company in Singapore.
- A copy of your CV.
- Detailed description of functions performed by the applicant.
- Detailed description of activities and / or products the company employs in Singapore.
You can either have the online submission and manual submission. When documents are being submitted, the waiting time for a result of application can be usually within four weeks for applications online and 6 weeks for manual applications.
Insurance for the approval of the application is not specified, but the applicant's chances are high if they are highly educated and they have a graduate degree from a reputable university, if they win a relatively high wage (the minimum requirement is S $ 2.500 per month), and if the applicant holds a relevant professional experience. The result would apply is usually between 4-6 weeks.