Thursday, November 19, 2009
Immigration policies and conditions are constantly changing, and some of these changes may affect your eligibility to immigrate to Canada, the UK, Australia or the United States. We would like to advise you of some important changes that have happened over the past month:
The Canadian Government has announced new rules designed to protect the rights of overseas temporary workers from exploitation. The added security and monitoring makes Canada a perfect location for temporary workers.
The UK Border Agency ('UKBA') has announced a range of enhancements to their Tier 2 skilled worker or work permit scheme.
Australia has recovered extremely well from the financial crisis, and still needs skilled workers. However, the Government has made immigration rules more strict to ensure that people with the right skills and experience required are able to immigrate.
United States Immigration is bracing for the holiday season, and have advised that U.S. migrants wishing to travel internationally and return to the United States, need to get their Advance Parole application in early so it can be processed in time.
If you have taken our free Visa Eligibility Assessment and passed, we recommend that you start your application now while you still meet the criteria. If you took our assessment previously and did not meet the criteria, we recommend you retake the assessment, as many things have changed and you may now qualify
Celebrates Citizenship Week 2009
The week of October 19-23 is Canadian Citizenship week - this week in ceremonies across the country Canada will welcome hundreds of new citizens and hundreds more will reaffirm their commitment to Canada.
Canada is taking action to help protect foreign temporary workers
In the near future companies seeking to bring temporary foreign workers into Canada will be more closely watched and those not following the rules will be 'named and shamed' Citizenship and Immigration Canada has promised.
Small Towns in Canada benefiting from Immigration
A report issued by the Conference Board of Canada reports that many Canadian small towns have found new life due to an increase in immigration to Canada.
Enhancement of Tier 2 eligibility criteria The UK Border Agency ('UKBA') has announced a range of enhancements to their Tier 2 skilled worker or work permit scheme.
Migrant Baby boom prompts call for new schools A report released by a cross-party group on UK migration has suggested that up to 96,000 new school places would be required by 2013 to manage a migrant related baby boom.
New UK Visa route for Turkish business people The UK Border Agency ('UKBA') has announced a new visa route for Turkish nationals applying to establish a business in the UK under the European Community Association Agreement ('ECAA')
DIAC Recommends Visa Applications to be Lodged by November 6
The Department of Immigration & Citizenship (DIAC) has advised that people intending to lodge applications for overseas family members to visit Australia over Christmas should do so before November 6, 2009.
DIAC Changes Re-Use Health Check Policy
On November 9, 2009, The Department of Immigration & Citizenship (DIAC) will suspend arrangements that allow some visa applicants to re-use previous health examination reports.
Australia Commences New Citizenship Test
On Monday, October 19, the new Australian Citizenship test commenced. The test assesses prospective Australian citizens on their understanding of Australian civics, and the privileges and responsibilities of citizenship.
USCIS Offers Free Naturalization Information Sessions
The USCIS is offering free naturalization information sessions to the general public at various locations around the country.
USCIS Reminds Advance Parole Applicants to Apply Early
With the holiday season fast approaching the United States and Immigration Service (USCIS) issued a reminder to applicants for Advance Parole to apply early.
Agent Filing Requirements Clarified for O and P Visas
Recently the United States and Immigration Service (USCIS) clarified the requirements for agents interested in filing as petitioners for the O and P nonimmigrant visa classifications.
- Demark Green Card Dependent visa
- Dubai Family Visa
- Cuba Visa
- Ielts For Canada Immigration
- Cost Of UK Student Visa
- Canada Visa Lottery 2012-2013
- Benefits Of Getting Visa Service
- Sponsorship Letter For Student
- Immigration Laws Reform
- Student Visa Norway
- EEA Family Permit Eligibility
- Diversity Lottery Program
- Medical Exams For USA Immigration
- 280 illegal Immigrants in California arrested by Immigration
- Immigration Processing for Typhon victims (Canada)
- Get a Job in Canada
- Top 10 Migration Issues of 2009
- Students immigration fast track Canada
- Canada ranks as top migration destination
- Jobs in UK
- 700 Million Worldwide wish to Emigrate
- Changes to British Nationality Law from January 2010
- Business Skills Migration (Australia)
- Canadian Government Immigration Plan to boost immigration
- Medical Professionals (Australia)
- Employer sponsored visas (Australia)
- Student Visa Of Australia
- US Green Card Lottery
- Life In UK Citizenship Test
- Finger Print Checks on UK Immigration
- Canada Immigration
- New Immigration Policy USA
- List of Universities in UK
- Australia Immigration
- USA Immigration
- UK Immigration for Family
- Children Born outside UK after 31
- Worker Registration Scheme of UK
- Canada Study Permits
- Immigration Information OF Developing Nation
- International Graduates Scheme
- Jobs Available in UK
- Medical Professional Australia
- UK business Immigration by Investment
- European Community Association
- World wide Immigration
- Immigration Information
- Which type of right Visa for us
- Australian general skilled Migration
- Update on Haiti
- Canadian Immigration News
- 140 Colleges suspended over Immigration
- USA-DV 2011 Green Card Lottery to Start
- Tips for student going abroad
- Tips for student living abroad
- UK Immigration & Nationality fee
- Ultimate Jobs program for America
- Obama Immigration Law Reform
- Why Study in Abroad
- Visa Projections
- Condition marriage visa in UK
- Hong Kong & Canada sign a Working Holiday Visa Program
- Breaking News: Israel to Freeze Jewish Immigration
- Australian Immigration News Review