Sunday, October 9, 2011

Medical Exams for US Immigration Visa

The Government of the United States hosts a variety of individuals in the United States for a number of different purposes, with work, school, refuge, and just become a U.S. citizen. However, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, or USCIS, is serious about ensuring that immigration applicants meet sure requirements before they come to the United States or to change their nonimmigrant status. In addition to verifying personal information and relationships of character, USCIS also requires medical examinations.

medical exams for us immigration visa

USCIS must approve the doctors to perform the required examinations for immigrants and applicants for green cards. There are two groups of doctors that can give you these tests, the surgeons and doctors civilian panel. Civilian surgeons are already in the United States, and they help people trying to modify their immigration status or application for naturalization.

US Immigration Visa

Panel doctors, on the other hand, are located worldwide. Embassies and Consulates panel to appoint doctors to give medical examinations to those who wish to come to the U.S. Moreover, the examinations performed by doctors of the panel are controlled by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or CDC.

If you are not up till now in the U.S., you must first obtain an examination by a physician panel. A medical panel gives you a very careful medical, which includes:
  1. Medical history
  2. TB screening
  3. Physical and mental tests
  4. Test for venereal disease
  5. Looking for Hansen's disease
  6. Vaccination history
Civil Surgeon Exams occur when you change your immigration status. When you come to the United States, you have an application in a certain status. For example, if you are only coming as a student, you must obtain a student visa. However, when your visa expires or if you are finished with school, you must get your immigration status has changed to stay in the U.S. For example, if you want to get a job and working in the U.S. States, you must obtain a business visa. When you apply to change your status, you must obtain a civil surgeon to give you a medical examination. This includes:
  1. Physical examination
  2. TB test
  3. The blood test to notice sexually transmitted diseases
  4. Any vaccination you are missing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.


Immigration Information