Thursday, February 20, 2014

Denmark Green Card Dependent Visa

Denmark Green Card Visa is designed according to the spouses and dependent unmarried children under 18 years of Denmark Green Card, who want to accompany their spouse or parents in the country. Green card holder permit can bring their spouse, registered partner or cohabiting partner, and any children under 18 who live at home with them. Dependents will be qualified for residence permits.

Spouse, registered partner or cohabiting partner of Denmark Green Card holders are allowed to work full-time for the entire period until the expiry of validity.

Dependent Visa Denmark Green Card is a big help for the family members of a Danish resident. As the name suggests, it is provided to family members of the owner of the Danish Green Card.

Being named as the happiest country in the world for many years, Denmark has warm people, wonderful climate and health services of world class. Therefore, many peoples migrated to Denmark for different reasons.

To allow the family Danish Green Card holder to live in Denmark, Department of Immigration is made according to the Green Card Visa. Maintained in accordance with the laws on immigration country, the work permit is issued and if the support of the Danish Green Card holder to fulfill all the necessary requirements, they will be allowed to live and work in Denmark.

Spouses and / or unmarried children under 18 years of age can apply for Denmark Green Card depending Visa. Dependents will receive a residence permit under the Danish scheme, a green card. Till the visa is valid, the wife of a green card holder is allowed to work in Denmark.

Requirements for Denmark Green Card depending Visa:

Passport with validity of at least 1 year
Marriage certificate
Birth certificate of dependent children
Dependent children must be under 18 to be eligible

These are some of the necessary requirements to apply for a person to migrate to Denmark under the Green Card depending Visa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.


Immigration Information